• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Weird, there shouldn't have been an eviction notice. I'll check it out, may have been a misunderstanding by someone else.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hmmm, That's really weird. I never asked anyone to check activity or post eviction notices. I'm gonna find out who's responsible.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
I take full responsability for the eviction notices, I should have checked more thoroughly before authorizing their placement.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
All good @JORIZQUI, your intentions were good. I will begin placing notices on housing of citizens 2+ weeks inactive to clear some space.

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@SyoranKitsumi Welcome to Camelot! Glad to see you had friends here already. I dub thee Sir SyoranKitsumi.

I'm also gonna slow down recruitment for the time being. Once we move some of the newer active recruits into the Undercity, I'll re-open recruitment.

I've been doing a good bit of farming during slow times on the server. If anyone needs extra coin for speccing, let me know. I want everyone to try and level up as much as possible, and I don't mind helping you guys spec at all :cool: (that doesn't mean I'll give you coin to play the lottery with lol, I want it going towards speccing only)

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Just throwing this out here to tell you guys I'm still arround, but been kinda busy with school/soccer, and decided not to really play on week days because I end up doing this instead of school. Anyways, be on this weekend hopefully.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
@Barbasol

I think this feel MUCH more Camelot like than that default no snow picture:

2013-08-24_195412_zpsd6db0b46.png

What's up people :D

I'm sorry wulliam, but we're not gonna be able to accept you. I haven't posted it ( I will), but Camelot won't be accepting any new members under 15. Nothing against you, but we're a lot of older players and we don't want to offend anyone in our chat. Good luck to you in your search for a town, there are other OS towns currently accepting younger players.

We're a lot of older players? seriously? Magik is 14 and I'm 12... There are people who are mature enough you know :p

edit: this works too if you like:
2013-08-24_200746_zpsb922bfc5.png

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
And sheep, please delete your dirttowers, If you don't others have to and it's anoying.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yes seriously, @sheepcrys. You named two of our youngest players, and tbh you're not very active, and magik is awesome.

I'll update you guys on some projects I'd like to get started on soon. I'll have more information later tonight. Also, I'm attempting to get the beacons up and running tonight as well :cool:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
BE ADVISED CITIZENS OF CAMELOT:

The Camelot Town channel is not secure. At one point even JupiterRome, Citizen of Paragon (Legion Of Oblivion) was on it. I seriously recomend that someone with the power to do so puts a password on it. I tried to contact Kenneth_Chow and Dreamcycler about this with no success.

7tbs.png

Aquanaut

Coal
In Game Name(IGN): Aquanaut89

Age(must be 15+): 23

Minecraft Exp: Not sure... since the Halloween update where Notch added the nether.

Herocraft Exp: I've been on this server for 2-3? map resets.

Spec or intended spec: Paladin / Smith

Current level: 30 / 40

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP, raids, construction, soul-crushing chores and spontaniously dancing on the tables.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Sword, pickaxe and anvil.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Camelot under last leadership

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): got Audited

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yes, my liege!

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Aye!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
@Barbasol
Couldnt find you in game so i decided here would be appropriate. Im handing down my position as SiC to @JORIZQUI. I will be joining Oasis to raise its population. To be honest i was the most useless SiC...Ever lol. Jori will make a much better SiC. Ill be glad to help out in any way with camelot though <3

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
You will be forever missed @Dreamcycler :( (and forever welcome at Camelot!)

I think we can all agree that Sir @JORIZQUI has done more and is the most deserving of SiC of Camelot!
Thank you Dream for all your contributions, and everyone please congratulate Sir Jorizqui on his newly appointed position :cool: