• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][OS] Camelot [7]*Under New Lordship*

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok Barb, gate design is done (I may still change some small things).

We need a mason to implement the working fencegates.

Plus I want to show you a defensive device to take into consideration when building the staircase leading up to the gate.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I changed up the staircase a little, and what do you think of quartz stairs with glowstone in the middle of it? We can mess around with some design ideas :D

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
That is exactly what I was saying about the defence mechanism. I like the design idea, but it renders that defence mechanism non-functional.

I will try to find a staircase design that uses that design idea + works with the defence mechanism.

About quartz, I think it's too much for an exterior staircase + it kind of breaks up the theme we have in the town (stonebrick). After all i dont't want raiders and other scum to walk on a luxurious staircase. I will think about a nice pattern for the staircase nevertheless, but I would favor stonebrick steps.

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): richfish57
Minecraft Exp: 1 year but i'm a bit outdated

Herocraft Exp: 2 months ages ago

Spec or intended spec: unsure

Current level: 2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Building projects. Not the best at designing but very good at supplying manpower

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like collecting materials and working on projects with little care for my own profit.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Ironpass (Map/Maps ago)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?: Yep

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?: Yep

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?: Yep
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Soon will

wulliam

Wood
In Game Name(IGN):wulliam
Minecraft Exp:3 years

Herocraft Exp:not long

Spec or intended spec:a paladin is what im going for

Current level:low, very low

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):building, farming,mining

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i was a newt, i weight as much as a duck and im a french man (also rather good at building and farming)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): well maybe once but only becauseyour mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries (JK?)

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:yeah
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak? i have a mic and teamspeak but spilled water on my computer and have fried a few things.

wulliam

Wood
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg
[DOUBLEPOST=1375678950][/DOUBLEPOST]no but seriously what is wrong with mah application?

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'm sorry wulliam, but we're not gonna be able to accept you. I haven't posted it ( I will), but Camelot won't be accepting any new members under 15. Nothing against you, but we're a lot of older players and we don't want to offend anyone in our chat. Good luck to you in your search for a town, there are other OS towns currently accepting younger players.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've updated the Camelot forum thread front page with a current picture of Camelot :) Check it out when you get a chance. Big thanks to everyone for all the hard work recently. I'm really stoked with how far we've come these past two months. Ill be doin a self audit soon, I'm gonna clear out 2+ week inactive citizen plots. Ill also have citizen plots ready for claiming later this week for you guys (and gals) :D Inactive citizens will have their items stored in a new storage area in the Undercity. I'm really impressed with everyone and look forward to our future FOR CAMELOT !!!

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Elevator done, need higher level mason than myself to implement the lifts.

Need to Know what you plan to do with the railway, and with the undercity walls. (richfish told me something about a balcony?)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea going to scratch the balcony idea. I'll get started on re-doing the railway entrance, and we can start covering up the moat. FOR CAMELOT!

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Elevator secured at Undercity level.

PS: We are going to need more fence, let's just say the fenceeater gates had a field day with the elevator shaft.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Elevator secured at Undercity level.

PS: We are going to need more fence, let's just say the fenceeater gates had a field day with the elevator shaft.

I laughed so hard at that. I'll get you a ton more, no problem :p

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Beacons coming soon, and I'll be updating the forum thread as well :D

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
I like it, you have my seal of approval.

Only 2 things:
1. instead of cobblestone wall pillars why not stone slabs, so it looks stronger.
2. an overhang on the wooden roof could work. (or maybe not, I would have to see it in place).

But i'ts up to you.