• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

tabletop

Gold
just something i kinda need to say; are we in any way affiliated with the town across the highway at the graveyard? Me and Sirrofl have been systematically killing them as retaliation for them ambushing us earlier. I don't know whether or not we are supposed to be cool with them but we may have fucked that up IMO

tabletop

Gold
I would actually just like to state that i am rescinding my membership to the CC. This city is doomed. We were raided by Chaos and Deadanddown along with others. BTW I have no problems with this city but its just not working out.

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
I would actually just like to state that i am rescinding my membership to the CC. This city is doomed. We were raided by Chaos and Deadanddown along with others. BTW I have no problems with this city but its just not working out.
um someone is raiding our stuff if you guys are online. they got into the basement somehow
FYI - it wasn't me. XD - Raided by ex communists I see :/

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
The latest issues are bannable, I'm pretty sure of that. I think I'll go XXXmas or torchlight...

Opened a pe. Also, if possible I'd like some funds going my way :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The leader of the raiding group told me they had a recall in there, used it and then group teleported the rest in. It was not illegal in that case..

Oh, I didn't rob you guys btw! :p This all happened when I was asleep! :p

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Yea so what happened was our old members that had left the town didnt have perms anymore but we still had them in our LWCS. They stole everything from the valuable chest not one lick left.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yea so what happened was our old members that had left the town didnt have perms anymore but we still had them in our LWCS. They stole everything from the valuable chest not one lick left.

I heard a diamond chest was still locked up nicely...... It would be a good thing too! :D Diamonds are valuable in a massive bunch! :)