• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Some exmembers who we had assumed left the town in good will paid off a town member and stole everything - We decided at this point the Collective was not going to work simply because one two-faced person can utterly destroy our system of trust and interreliance. Quite sad, really. With a wimper.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It truly is, as it ruins the game for people who work with the system. It has split apart a community that has given me a great time on Herocraft.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I was looking forward to that trade partnership Nevermore and CC was working on too :p (well it was talked about anyway)

What will you all do now? You aren't quitting are you?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge has been getting a flood of CC people... I would like to see this community prosper, its such a cool idea, and well thought out, I would hate to see it fail.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
What will you all do now? You aren't quitting are you?
We are parting ways. Some of us are going to XXXmas Town, @AlexDaParrot is going to Erebos, as Wolever said, some are going to XD. The people who were in Shiroku last map are sticking together, altough where we are going is to be decided.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Mwahahaha @Dielan9999 Alex will be killing you instead of trading with you now XD.

CC was one of the only towns I respected and was against going out of the way to attack, I'm sorry for their hardships, and I am grateful said tragedies have not struck Erebos as a whole. Good luck to the members who decided to move on from this and live their Herocraft lives as best as they can.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes.

Failure is relative, like all things. We started and sustained a Communist system in Herocraft when so many people said we couldnt. In my eyes, we did not fail.
In my eyes, that's true as well, but you put too much trust in shady members it seems. If so many of your guys just suddenly decided to betray you - something was done wrong somewhere down the road. Maybe these guys who raided you are just assholes.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
In my eyes, that's true as well, but you put too much trust in shady members it seems. If so many of your guys just suddenly decided to betray you - something was done wrong somewhere down the road. Maybe these guys who raided you are just assholes.
Certain members were grandfathered in, so to speak.

Also, we may have failed in a moral sense, but look at the money generated by hard work... that's really something.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
As we talked about it after the event, if we had just kept to the original, core 10 or so people that really wanted to just work together and get things done instead of trying to recruit [In hopes of finding more highly efficient, devoted members], we would have done just fine. However, we were just about to establish a system with a few more checks of our more valuable resources that would have made it so a thing like this could not happen. Ah, the failures of could have done.