• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
This sucks i liked alot of people in the CC, wish you all the best and hope you all rise again gotta alot of respect for you all. I had some good time with some of your members on joint raids in the past, and joint project builds. So for all the CC's hope you all recover from this dont give up, plus would love to have both our groups have a fun little battle just for smiles anyways take care all of you.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello One! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Valera

Diamond
I have not received a message regarding taxes. Regions are due to be removed on Friday if not paid.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
:( Don't wanna see this town go away. D: What time is the deadline to pay tax on Friday? 11:59pm? or 12am?

Valera

Diamond
Taxes were due by 12am last night. Unless taxes are paid to me before I get online this evening, the region will be removed.

Valera

Diamond
This town has been declared inactive and has not paid taxes to remain regioned. Regions will be removed and town thread moved to the Graveyard at 6pm EST tonight if taxes and late fees are not paid.