• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
The link is broken - click the link itself.

or see below
lolmy.png
Care to send us a picture of the gaping hole that to my knowledge does not exist? :)

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm sorry, the image is broken for me. Maybe it's the lack of weight present in your skull that makes it float out of my grasp... take your shit elsewhere please

Well uh, my whole town could see it so maybe you should stop acting like an elitist prick and try get some new materials for that nice vault. ;)

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Well uh, my whole town could see it so maybe you should stop acting like an elitist prick and try get some new materials for that nice vault. ;)

Excuse me. It has already been PROVEN that you have exploited. There is no hole leading to where our vault was, even if you did use it to gain access into the town. Admins have already been informed and KNOW that you exploited. You're already in deep shit and being an ignorant dickhead to my town members who spent WEEKS collecting all of the things your cheap-playing ass stole by abusing a glitch is not going to help your case. Good fight though.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
Excuse me. It has already been PROVEN that you have exploited. There is no hole leading to where our vault was, even if you did use it to gain access into the town. Admins have already been informed and KNOW that you exploited. You're already in deep shit and being an ignorant dickhead to my town members who spent WEEKS collecting all of the things your cheap-playing ass stole by abusing a glitch is not going to help your case. Good fight though.

No, just to prove we could get back in we got in again today.
There is a place in a nearby desert that leads there. You can get all worked up about that, but this is how we got in earlier today. I'm not in deep shit at all, I asked the admins in fact. I'm only continuing banter that CC members seem to love sending our way, an argument does have two sides after all. If you're going to blame today's way in on an exploit then you're wrong as that was fixed.

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4
-Last Post-
Deal. Didn't mean to offend anyone this much tbh, it's just too fun. Oh well hugs and kisses. Toodles.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
While I show great disdain towards the use of the redstone torch exploit to gain access to our central areas, I would like to personally thank Zion for pointing out a few flaws in our vault caused by regioning. To the best of my knowledge, the holes are all patched and the tunnel that you utilized to gain access to the town has been noted. I hope that this is an example for the entire Collective; don't go softly into that good night of complacency, rage, rage against the dying of our light and utilize that rage as our strength, for the result can only be judged in the superlative, it was the best of times.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok ace i am going to go ahead and state. You do not own the fucking town you can not boss people around because you have perms to banish people. I swear to god if you do some of that shit again you will be fucked.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok ace i am going to go ahead and state. You do not own the fucking town you can not boss people around because you have perms to banish people. I swear to god if you do some of that shit again you will be fucked.
Tyronus, relax. If you have a problem with one of your fellow citizens, please take it up with them in private, don't curse them out on a public thread.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
We need a new page... too much questionable shit that should not be the first thing a newcomer sees.

Also @Tyronus banishment? I've never seen any sort of this witchcraft