• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
We use verizon for the IP adress they took my old IP and gave it away. Then a day later they wrnt oh shit we gave out the wrong ips and now there trying to fix it +_+. it wont be done until thursday +_+.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Didnt know people used Verizon for internet. Anyways I did some cleaning up, people need to learn to build or let the prods do it.
Hey! I use Verizon for internet! And Fios for TV... Internet and TV are amazing, but my fam has a "history" with T-Mobile, so we use that crap :/ I can still run a jailbroken iPhone though!

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
lolmy.png

Sure is secure - fyi theres a tunnel leading to your vaults on the back of your building FIX IT

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
lolmy.png

Sure is secure - fyi theres a tunnel leading to your vaults on the back of your building FIX IT

I'm sorry, the image is broken for me. Maybe it's the lack of weight present in your skull that makes it float out of my grasp... take your shit elsewhere please