• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

Here is an updated list, I got a little bored.
  1. AlexDaParrot
  2. Awesomesnak
  3. Beyondvalor
  4. Bigbrain2010
  5. ChaosFusion
  6. Doctor_Luxia
  7. Domitius
  8. Howdanrocks
  9. Jr4life24
  10. KanJam49
  11. Kratrox
  12. Lighterboy
  13. Meman46
  14. Recovery999
  15. RedEchoRanger
  16. Sahee
  17. Saliosrose
  18. Shortyy oD
  19. Twidger
  20. Unlor
  21. Zaspar
  22. aceshooter11
  23. deadandown
  24. jdudex
  25. lax12
  26. lildevil888
  27. nexus337
  28. pallino
  29. purenrgiii
  30. rcconsuegra
  31. solow1298
  32. susitsu
  33. tachalla
  34. toadsworth29
  35. trueblindninja
  36. tyronus
  37. wolfer396

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks, I'll remove him from the town list. Also, we are working on setting up a new forum for the Collective where we can process applications as well as do other items.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
We are going to start upgrading and utilizing our new forums, please register an account on http://communist.forumoid.com. I have switched the application from our original google doc to the recruitment entity allowed by our new forum. Thanks everyone, this is to help us be organized and better collaborate on projects together!

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
If I recognize your name as being current to our town I'll add you to the forum access member group ASAP; if I do not then a person will need to complete the recruitment form :).

Oh - Also, if you have an account through our forum provider, you simply need to join the website.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
We are going to start upgrading and utilizing our new forums, please register an account on http://communist.forumoid.com. I have switched the application from our original google doc to the recruitment entity allowed by our new forum. Thanks everyone, this is to help us be organized and better collaborate on projects together!

Our enjin will be superior to all other enjins!