• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I am sorry to say that greyP, wolfgang784, digger360, OrangeAngel, sheddi, Babb1e, bjweihe, Shortyy_od, and myself have decided to leave. We have left due to a difference in ideals about where the town should head, how it is going and where it going. The Communist Collective is still a great town and I feel bad leaving behind what we worked so hard for.

You may say: "By leaving you are trying to bring down the collective" or "You screweed us over!". No, my friends we are trying to avoid a more violent and drama-filled leaving situation later.

The main reasons we left were because of the following:

-The anti-pvp nature of some of the members and their ideals upon pvp.
-Our buildings weren't shaping up to how we wanted them to look.
-Some of us disagreed with the nature of communism (Not me).
-Our ideals clashed STRONGLY with other members of the collective.

Some common things you may ask about the collective.

No, we are not going to raid/steal things from the collective
No, we didn't steal anything.
No, we didn't take all the coins, we only took around 1/6 of the coins, because we felt we had put in that much work into the town and it was only fair that we kept that much.
Yes, we still want to be friends with the collective.
Yes, we will provide protection if under siege.
Yes, we are sending possible recruits their way.
Yes, I will take the collective to the nether with my super-awesome-necromancer skills.

Most of all we want to apologize to the collective and Alex for leaving and them losing members. I stress the point that if we continued under the collective, more conflict would have arisen and we would have most likely been kicked out of the town over a dispute about killing someone/something.

Also, it would be nice if no bad rumors were spread about us, we had the power to steal everything in the town, but we didn't. We wouldn't screw you guys over like that. I also need to stress to you - the reader of the importance of our friendships with the collective is more powerful than all the items in that town.

I hope this is regarded with respect and no flaming.. Sorry for grammatical mistakes, it is late and I am tired.

Im proud of you son! :cool: