• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Burgundia *RECRUITING*

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: Jacobpanther
Age?: 17
Location?: Wisconsin
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do
Do you own a Mic?: I do
How many hours will you play per day?: Probably at least an hour and a half per day, maybe more.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:

I am a fairly seasoned Herocraft player who started 2 maps ago and am interested in coming back to the scene. I used to be a Mayor of the town Rapture in the kingdom of LO 2 maps ago, so I know how to handle myself and other players if the need arises. I am a hardworker who is willing to put in time training levels, and helping out with any town projects that might require an extra hand. Although I am not a top-notch pvper, I know how to handle myself in herocraft fights, and have rolled with TC players like Sharppencil, TheMrLief (#ChurchofLiefism) and Nubber in combat. I am willing to go whataver crafter class the town currently has a need for.

Referrals?: I haven't spoken to him, but I know Wildarm, and he has been coming into my online group's TS3 for the past week with relative frequency.

IGN?: logopogo1234
Age?:24
Location?:America
Do you own Teamspeak?:no but could downLoad it
Do you own a Mic?:no
How many hours will you play per day?:1-14
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:I am a wizard and soon to be smith I could make armor for free to all members and I'm also a good builder
Referrals nope

Last edited:
I would like to apply for a chance to join Burgandia.
IGN: SuperLink64321
Do you own Teamspeak: Yes
Do you own a Mic: Yes
How many hours will you play per day: 2 or 3 hours usually, but more if needed. Except on sundays
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia: Excellent warrior/fighter. responsible with tasks, and a huge team helper.
Referrals: Troppics

Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Why Burgundia?

Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

"Roots for Security, Wings to Fly"
This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
How many hours will you play per day?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster
Mayor - Tkrall2
SiC - Troppics
Head Architect - Wildarm5
Public Relations Officer - Troppics

Itzaamemario
Hojobear
Perkec323
Jjames14
ALGSA777
ninjask3llz
Enrix79
deathspectre13
Lucas11002200
luciferdeath
ReadyAimHIDE
ScrumPvP
xxM3rkDumpxx
ClawSolo
Caiodrago
JacobPanther

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
TBC

Enemies
TBC

Gallery
(thanks to @ReadyAimHIDE for these beautiful snaps!)
nk3FqLj.jpg

3IBRiEj.jpg

ElHzvS6.jpg

(If anyone has anymore screenshots that they think should be shared in the town Gallery then let me know!)

Thanks for taking the time to learn about Burgundia,
Hope to see you all in bu
IGN?: Shanok576
Location?: Canada
Do you own Teamspeak?: I do
Do you own a Mic?: Yep
How many hours can you play per day?: Since it's summer, I don't know the exact time, but at least 6 hours.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a good builder, at least that's what I like to think, I've been told that I'm a nice guy to talk with, if people need help, I help them the best I can, if I can.
Referrals?: Troppics (Yes, I still joined even though it's not called BurgerTown (joke))
Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
Why Burgundia?
Community -
Burgundia has a fantastic community of passionate players waiting for you to join them, we have several members who are constantly active in Teamspeak. We believe that this level of communication puts us ahead of other towns and allows for a more comforting and less intimidating community to join

Safety -
Burgundia values the safety of its citizens very highly, we aim to keep this promise by allowing access to Town Region as early as possible in the map to ensure the safety of our Townies belongings

Opportunity -
Here at Burgundia we understand that all our citizens really want the best possible chance at the new map as they can. From this ambition we find our motto...

This is a motto that we live by here at Burgundia, we hope to give you the backbone you want to succeed at Burgundia as well as supplying you with the knowledge to spread your wings and make a name for yourself in the great Herocraft world!

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
Referrals?:

Please fill out the above Application and post it below, please take a few moments to read over it and fill it out to the best of your ability!

Current Roster

Mayor - Tkrall2
SiC - Troppics

Itzaamemario
Hojobear
Perkec323
Jjames14
ALGSA777
ninjask3llz
Enrix79
deathspectre13
Lucas11002200
luciferdeath
ReadyAimHIDE
ScrumPvP
xxM3rkDumpxx
ClawSolo
Caiodrago
JacobPanther

Allies

Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
TBC

Enemies

TBC

Gallery

nk3FqLj.jpg

3IBRiEj.jpg

ElHzvS6.jpg

(If anyone has anymore screenshots that they think should be shared in the town Gallery then let me know!)

Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!

Burgundia
"Home of Heroes"
Why Burgundia?

Community -

Safety -

Opportunity -

Application Process

IGN?:
Age?:
Location?:
Do you own Teamspeak?:
Do you own a Mic?:
Referrals?:

Current Roster
Mayor - Tkrall2
SiC - Troppics

Itzaamemario
Hojobear
Perkec323
Jjames14
ALGSA777
ninjask3llz
Enrix79
deathspectre13
Lucas11002200
luciferdeath
ReadyAimHIDE
ScrumPvP
xxM3rkDumpxx
ClawSolo
Caiodrago
JacobPanther

Allies
Port Royal

Non-Aggression Pact
TBC

Enemies
TBC

Gallery
nk3FqLj.jpg

3IBRiEj.jpg

ElHzvS6.jpg

Hope to see you all in Herocraftia soon!
IGN?: Silent11327
Location?: Queensland Australia
Do you own Teamspeak?: I have had team speak for quite a long time
Do you own a Mic?: I have two computers one which I play one of these has a microphone that I cannot detach the other does not have a microphone.
How many hours will you play per day?: on a minimum I would say I play around 3 hours a day(work days) and 8+ on days off.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a great team member, I help those whenever I can if it is in my knowledge range and I consider myself a generous person who helps those in need.
Referrals?: Enrix79

IGN?: XxXMadknightXxX
Age?: 13
Location?: italy
Do you own Teamspeak?: no
Do you own a Mic?: no
How many hours will you play per day?: 3/4
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: i'm good at PVP and PvE
Referrals?:

jaywjay03

Wood
IGN?: jaywjay03
Location?: Manchester, England
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes.
Do you own a Mic?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: 7-9.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm not really a critic so I don't judge. I'm a professional builder. I'm a team worker. I've been known to be a nice guy, not really a talker. Also Burgundia sounds like a town thats not going to go any time soon.
Referrals?:
FyreUK , Meepcraft.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
@jaywjay03

Happy with this application, looking forward to see you taking part on our new building projects coming soon :)

Check your PMs and message a townie in-game for more info!

IGN?: DynastyLife
Age?: 15
Location?: Australia, NSW
Do you own Teamspeak?: Not currently
Do you own a Mic?: No
How many hours will you play per day?: Depending on how well equiped i am for my goal
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I can help with runesmithing
Referrals?: None

Jacopichua

Dirt
IGN?:Jacopichua
Age?:17
Location?:Romania
Do you own Teamspeak?:Yes
Do you own a Mic?:Yes
How many hours will you play per day?:As much as I enjoy playing
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm a fantasy-style builder, and enjoy grinding to be powerful ^^
Referrals?:Enrix79

IGN?: firestyle7117
Location?: Hawaii
Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes
How many hours will you play per day?: Many if I get accepted.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I am a hard worker and can do many jobs for burgundia except building. I am strong in all aspects of minecraft besides building and wish to bring my strengths to the town.
Referrals?:

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN?: qsa123456789

Location?: Australia

Do you own Teamspeak?: Yes

How many hours will you play per day?: I have exams this month so not that much on weekdays (1-2hrs) weekends 4-10 hours.
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?: I'm helpful, respectful and a fast learner. I had been encouraged to become a guide by some staff members before I stopped playing. I have renewed interest in this server, and will dedicate my time to building a wonderful city.

Referrals?: I just started HeroCraft again and have been looking for old friends to rejoin. I have played with you @Troppics during Zeal and the map after zeal (name escapes me) we had all the freepers. Last map I played on, I was there for 1 month. Town name was Incendus can't for the life of me remember the map name though. I've been SiC of a town (Adamantium) with @time_warp01 . Heaps of others in this town and Port Royal who I have have the chance to fight against and alongside :)

EDIT: Ignore the application. Found a town with some old friends. See you out in the world!

Last edited:

Getcrazy

TNT
IGN?:Getcrazy
Age?:16
Location?: USA
Do you own Teamspeak?: yup
Do you own a Mic?: yup
How many hours will you play per day?:Its hard to give you a real number, but I would say one maybe two
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:I enjoy doing stupid mindless tasks like terraforming every once in a while. I also like to pvp a good bit, so I could probably join up with your pvp team.
Referrals?: I can give you my mom's email she'd probably put in a good word for me.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?:Getcrazy
Age?:16
Location?: USA
Do you own Teamspeak?: yup
Do you own a Mic?: yup
How many hours will you play per day?:Its hard to give you a real number, but I would say one maybe two
What attributes do you have which would be of value to Burgundia?:I enjoy doing stupid mindless tasks like terraforming every once in a while. I also like to pvp a good bit, so I could probably join up with your pvp team.
Referrals?: I can give you my mom's email she'd probably put in a good word for me.
this towns far best dead, and its a township 2.0 town. So its not even a town anymore, and the regions will pop tomorrow for all township 2.0 towns.