• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

IGN (In game name)
-Sniper_O_Ireland
Age/Time zone
-16/Central US
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
-Cupcakes_o_death
Why do you want to join Belegost?
-because my friend Cupcakes is in it
Any past towns you were citizen of?
-No, new to the server
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
-Ninja and Engineer
Who are our allies?
-No one?
How often do you plan on playing?
-at least 3 times a week
What is our most important rule?
-No stealing

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Both of you are accepted. I have seen you both ingame and your friends know the password.

WorkingOrders_01
- Gate -
8 blocks inside (carved in the shape of the entrance)

- Mainhall -
24 height (carved)
32 length (carved)
32 width (carved)
2 blocks thick walls around

Gate and Mainhall are adjacent to each other.
Meaning:
8 blocks entrance carved
+ 2 blocks mainhall walls
+ 32 blocks mainhall carved
+ 2 blocks mainhall walls
= 44 blocks from entrance to backwall

SIDENOTE:
Entrance is of course centered to the mainhall.
-Kourne

Lets get this done before Kourne wakes up![DOUBLEPOST=1347502437,1347485772][/DOUBLEPOST]Look at the new OP (opening post)! Kourne really made it nice :).

killah426

Gold
uhh just red the whole chat i missed .... haxnn i finally understand the meaning of the gate thing :DD so we gonna build inside of the "belegost mountain" the town?and when we get regions and build what ever we gonna build , is everyone going to get something like a room for hisself or are we doing a chest hall for everyone again?

bananapie62

Stone
well we just got raided because someone broke into our roof and no one replaced the dirt on top of the latter

mittens321

Iron
IGN (In game name):Mittens321

Media of Referral:None

Former Citizenships:I respect everyon, I am always nice to people, and i never grief anyones stuff

Class and Crafter Intention:I am going to be a dragoon and i am prbably going to be an enchanter
Hours a day in Minecraft:during week days i play about 2 hours. on weekend, i play about 8 hours total.

Plss invite me, i have played 1 full day without getting invited
I can't mention this again, love. You have already been invited. Get with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1347554060,1347554004][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN (In game name):Mittens321

Media of Referral:None

Former Citizenships:I respect everyon, I am always nice to people, and i never grief anyones stuff

Class and Crafter Intention:I am going to be a dragoon and i am prbably going to be an enchanter
Hours a day in Minecraft:during week days i play about 2 hours. on weekend, i play about 8 hours total.

Clarify Former Citizenships; by this question, we are asking if you have been a member of other towns on this server.

mittens321

Iron
I can't mention this again, love. You have already been invited. Get with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1347554060,1347554004][/DOUBLEPOST]

Clarify Former Citizenships; by this question, we are asking if you have been a member of other towns on this server.
I was part of the town Dawnstar in the old herocraft server
Also can you tell me the location of the town if you let me join your town.

IGN (In game name): jakebrugman
Media of Referral: None
Former Citizenships: Gravkoc
Class and Crafter Intention: Rogue Crafter
Hours a day in Minecraft: 4

mittens321

Iron
All clear. Welcome to town.
Can you tell me the coordinates of how to get to your town because i dont know how to get there.[DOUBLEPOST=1347582755,1347582623][/DOUBLEPOST]
Certainly. He will determine whether or not you can stay given your former ties to that town.[/quot
Can you tell me what the coordinates of the town because i dont know how to get there.
[DOUBLEPOST=1347584604][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will forward this information to Haxnn to make sure the politics line up. I'm sure you're fine.
@Haxnn
Can you tell me the coordinates of the town because I dont know how to get there. Haxnn let me join the town

darez14

Gold
IGN (In game name):Darez14

Media of Referral:Was in town previously
Former Citizenships: Old Belegost
Class and Crafter Intention:Ranger - Blacksmith
Hours a day? About 5 hours a day on a good day :) but normally about 4
I left the server for a while and now im back so i hope yoiu are willing to have me back
-Darez14