• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@All the new members
You want to be even more immersed on projects and our community? Send me a conversation that you want to be added to our skypechat. That's the place where all the magic happens. ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
That's sad, but if you catch xoi, haxnn, floro, kim, egg, owl or me online you can get them to store valuables in the lwc.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If I were ever to join a town outside the XD, it would definitely be Belegost. We were Sister Cities after all.
Yo Haxnn, i'll be sending my applicants your way (Those who doesn't make it, which is basicly all of them). After all, we were sister towns.

Any member of BG who looks for some fun can feel free to join me when I'm raiding ;)

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
When are you guys online? I was on for quite a while yet I couldnt seem to get a hold of any of you. I dont know if this was because I was using the /tell funtion wrong or if you really were offline. Either way if you could designate a time you could meet with me that would be great.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be on very soon, about 40% of us are EU (I think). We normaly have alot of people online, if you don't see any of us online do /ch who bg and ask someone there for the password. :)

killah426

Gold
IGN (In game name)
- killah426
Age/Time zone
- Im 14 , Timezone Gmt +1: 0o
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
- I was searching for a town in the forums and thought this one might be good :)
Why do you want to join Belegost?
- I like the description of your town and i want to help at building the town up
Any past towns you were citizen of?
- no , there arent any , i am new to Herocraft , i joined 2 weeks before the reset
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
- for the moment i am a crafter lvl 20/warrior lvl 8 , im planning to be a paladin , im not sure for the spec yes , but i think i am going to be something like a farmer , so i could bring food in the town.
Who are our allies?
-there arent any yet
How often do you plan on playing?
- im playing daily , but there are still times on wich i cant come online
What is our most important rule?
- the most important rule is to learn who our allies are , so we dont accidently attack any of them

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN (In game name)
- thunderstarcat
Age/Time zone
- 15/CST
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
-My friend killah recommend it
Why do you want to join Belegost?
- I've been looking for a town to help build and call my home.
Any past towns you were citizen of?
- Canterlot and Windhelm.
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
- warrior,Dreadknight:Alchemist
Who are our allies?
- none yet
How often do you plan on playing?
- about 1:30 a day at diff times all week.
What is our most important rule?
- Team work fight together no robbing and know your allies so you don't make more enemies.