• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ofc you can :). Mille is making a town with his brother I belive.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Mille is Camelot's Mayor for the new map ;)

He's making a town with me and the Elite of Canterlot. His brother might join, but his brother is like 23 so he is pretty busy with IRL and stuff

Ah ok, I'm just passing on what I heard :p. GL with your town etkenn.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you still want to be part of us? If so you can take the old man job, since I going dwarf for the next map. ;)

bananapie62

Stone
listen, i know im relativity new to BG, but i got some ideas.
we need to find villagers to trade with.
we need be be built on slime chunks.
and i think we should start a cow farm from the start so we don't need to wait for someone to become a high level farmer

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
For some reason, I've been left out -_-

Are you joining us again oh great theazian? Also I wasn't getting alerts :/....

I belive Belegost has officialy teamed up with the academy me aswell, go check out thier guild! @Dazureus.

listen, i know im relativity new to BG, but i got some ideas.
we need to find villagers to trade with.
we need be be built on slime chunks.
and i think we should start a cow farm from the start so we don't need to wait for someone to become a high level farmer

This map we will be building inside a mountain and villagers really only help merchants :/.[DOUBLEPOST=1346355240,1346352696][/DOUBLEPOST]Posting pictures of the building outlines... The sand stone picture is a second floor, the residential floor. It has a hall with rooms much like a hotel, however instead of rooms there are 16x16 plots. Everyone will get a plot. Make it a house with a yard or mountain home, there really is no limit. The stone layout is like our living room I guess. It's an open space with decorations. There will also be Council plots on the side. The farm is well, our farm, that is the layout we need. The entrance is the entrance we need to mimic, it is one of the first things we will build.

What I would like build first: Small entrace (not like the picture), The town hall (not like the picture on the OP). The big living room area (like in the picture), the farm (like the picture), make the entrance like on the picture, work on town hall so it is like the picture, build the residetial floor. Build the undercity floor (no picture).

As you can see we have ALOT we need to do, we have to do all this and get 7.5k FAST. Not to mention find a perfect mountain... ALl this work WILL pay off, it will just be a rough start.

Attachments

• 2012-08-30_13.07.07.png
    2012-08-30_13.07.07.png
    466.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2012-08-30_13.08.07.png
    2012-08-30_13.08.07.png
    708.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2012-08-30_13.08.24.png
    2012-08-30_13.08.24.png
    496.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2012-08-30_13.08.44.png
    2012-08-30_13.08.44.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 24

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name)
- Thejoker1177
Age/Time zone
- 15/CST
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
-Looked in the app section :p
Why do you want to join Belegost?
- I've been looking through the town app section and belegost looks very dedicated and well planned for next map. I also need protection. I was also looking for the best concept of a town. The picture on the post looks very nice. One of the great things is that you will have a protected region for all our items which is a great perk for the town.
Any past towns you were citizen of?
- I was part of glaciem the majority of last map.
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
- Dragoon/Smith
Who are our allies?
- Hardly anyone... During the last month of dragon I was inactive. Other than that, just the walking seizures.
How often do you plan on playing?
- 2-4 hours a day. Around 4 days a week. Some weeks I'll play every day.
What is our most important rule?
- Theft is forbidden.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Thejoker1177
I wouldn't mind having you in our ranks, just don't wear this seizures skin or I will puke out of my eyeballs... xD
@EtKEnn
Only visiting Canterlot if you stop trolling me on skype or I need to hurt you. :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I will :). Welcome to belegost!

@EtKEnn, Belegost and camelot should have a big party once we are both towns. :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Alert to belegost

We are nearing the new map!
So just to re inform everyone.....

This map we will be building inside a mountain. Posting pictures of the building outlines... The sand stone picture is a second floor, the residential floor. It has a hall with rooms much like a hotel, however instead of rooms there are 16x16 plots. Everyone will get a plot. Make it a house with a yard or mountain home, there really is no limit. The stone layout is like our living room I guess. It's an open space with decorations. There will also be Council plots on the side. The farm is well, our farm, that is the layout we need. The entrance is the entrance we need to mimic, it is one of the first things we will build.

What I would like build first: Small entrace (not like the picture), The town hall (not like the picture on the OP). The big living room area (like in the picture), the farm (like the picture), make the entrance like on the picture, work on town hall so it is like the picture, build the residetial floor. Build the undercity floor (no picture).

As you can see we have ALOT we need to do, we have to do all this and get 10k FAST. Not to mention find a perfect mountain... ALl this work WILL pay off, it will just be a rough start.