• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
All citizens have 3 day to log into Herocraft and pop by the town. We are clearing out everything, this includes IN ACTIVE MEMBERS. If you will be unable to get online within 3 days, please inform me via a conversation.

IGN: Ahhhh_No_Way
Age/Timezone: 17/CDT -5
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I am new to the server so I haven't been in any other towns.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I was looking for a town to join, and Belegost appealed to me.
How can you help out the town: I would help dig and defend the town. I would also donate items and money to help the town progress.
What do you want from the town: A safe haven, allies
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Caster (most likely a Wizard)/ Alchemist (or whatever is needed)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2-3 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a friendly person. I would do my best to help out the town and its citizens.
Tell us about yourself: I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I play both the violin and the trumpet in school. I enjoy playing most videogames, except for racing and sports ones, as well as board games.
Did you read the rules: Yes

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I missed the DoD, was at the local cinema watching Skyfall. The new movie was so much better then the two past ones :D

Ryukoyshi

Wood
IGN: Ryukoyshi
Age/Timezone: Sixteen, Eastern US Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: First time in Herocraft
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I'm looking for a community experience and this seems to be the place to find one.
How can you help out the town: I can help in any way necessary.
What do you want from the town: Just a place to stay and people I can cooperate with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I'm currently a Rogue, planning to either go Ninja or Ranger, and I plan to be either a scribe or a miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on my schedule, but I can be on most days and log decent time in.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I'm in easy going guy who just likes to cooperate and help others.
Tell us about yourself: Hmm. Well, I'm Ryukoyshi, Ryu for short, and I enjoy playing video games and reading. I play golf quite a bit, and I enjoy, but I'm not good at it. I'm a very constructive person who looks to work with others.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I've read them in full. Standard server rules and your rules about theft, donations and gold pricing.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I'm looking for a community experience and this seems to be the place to find one.
What do you want from the town: Just a place to stay and people I can cooperate with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I'm currently a Rogue, planning to either go Ninja or Ranger, and I plan to be either a scribe or a miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on my schedule, but I can be on most days and log decent time in.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I'm in easy going guy who just likes to cooperate and help others.
Tell us about yourself: Hmm. Well, I'm Ryukoyshi, Ryu for short, and I enjoy playing video games and reading. I play golf quite a bit, and I enjoy, but I'm not good at it. I'm a very constructive person who looks to work with others.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I've read them in full. Standard server rules and your rules about theft, donations and gold pricing.

You don't seem to be whitelisted. To get whitelisted please apply here http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/. After you are whitelisted please inform me and i will continue to review your application. Thanks!

jackbres11

Wood
IGN: Jackbres11
Age/Timezone: 14/US Eastern Standard
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Just started on HeroCraft havent been in any other towns.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I just started HC and i wanted to join a twon and Belegost was recommended to me.
How can you help out the town: I enjoy pvp so I would be good at defending the castle and I also like to set up dfefences.
What do you want from the town: A friendly and team based atmosphere.
What class are you going to be (Combat and Proffesion): Im new to the whole class thing but i believe im a Rogue and my idk what my proffesion is.
How many hours a day can you be on HeroCraft: 1-3 depending on school.
Why should we accept you into Belegost: Im a nice person that wants to play as a team and defend our town together.
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 and i enjoy playing most video games such as minecraft,some call of duty,assasins creed, and expecially battlefield.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jackbres11
Age/Timezone: 14/US Eastern Standard
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Just started on HeroCraft havent been in any other towns.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I just started HC and i wanted to join a twon and Belegost was recommended to me.
How can you help out the town: I enjoy pvp so I would be good at defending the castle and I also like to set up dfefences.
What do you want from the town: A friendly and team based atmosphere.
What class are you going to be (Combat and Proffesion): Im new to the whole class thing but i believe im a Rogue and my idk what my proffesion is.
How many hours a day can you be on HeroCraft: 1-3 depending on school.
Why should we accept you into Belegost: Im a nice person that wants to play as a team and defend our town together.
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 and i enjoy playing most video games such as minecraft,some call of duty,assasins creed, and expecially battlefield.

Accepted, Get with any of the council members in game to be added!
Also!Add second town with a beacon to the list of BG's accomplishments. :D

IGN:Nightninja911
Age/Timezone: 14 / Pacific
Referals: Cameronduke98
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Nadda
Why do you wish to join Belegost: looing for a friendly community.
How can you help out the town: I am a very good pvper ( can be tested )
What do you want from the town: A fun but somewhat serious community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue / Runeblade
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 6
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im a good pvper and i am a descent builder. I am very positive and friendly.
Tell us about yourself: I am positive friendly and love to have fun.
Did you read the rules Yeup

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Nightninja911
Age/Timezone: 14 / Pacific
Referals: Cameronduke98
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Nadda
Why do you wish to join Belegost: looing for a friendly community.
How can you help out the town: I am a very good pvper ( can be tested )
What do you want from the town: A fun but somewhat serious community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue / Runeblade
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 6
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im a good pvper and i am a descent builder. I am very positive and friendly.
Tell us about yourself: I am positive friendly and love to have fun.
Did you read the rules Yeup

Accepted! Please get with me, siL3eNtHarPy_00, or Carbash ingame for a tour, storage area and regions.

Okay, I've been whitelisted.

Great! I'll meet up with you ingame.

ALERT TO ALL NEW MEMBERS

While we work on the undercity, all new members will live in the barracks untill renevations are completed. You still will have furnaces and a double chest. You just won't have the freedom to build a house. Renevations should be done this week.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7

I figure ill give you a chance at this town :). Town needs more helpful and active members! Don't let me down. Get with me Haxnn siL3eNtHarPy_00 or Kourne ingame to get setup

redpisces

Wood
IGN: Redpisces
Age/Timezone: 18 UTC/GMT -5 hours

Referrals: Bfittipaldi was advertising it. (have not actually talked to him)
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Vault 101/district 101. left due to map changes and a long hiatus.

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Dwarf towns interest me, and i wish to be part of the community

How can you help out the town: I can fill support roles, help with community projects, and book-keep if necessary

What do you want from the town: A relatively safe place to live and a community to contribute to.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Healer(cleric)/crafter(alchemist or farmer, likely the former)

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: atleast 1-2
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I can work as part of a team and have no problem filling support roles

Tell us about yourself: I was on and off farm manager for vault/district 101. had a pair of long hiatuses brought on by shoddy & expensive bell internet (fixed). I usualy end up playing a support role in games if my teamates are half decent (e.g. engy/medic).

Did you read the rules: yes

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Redpisces
Age/Timezone: 18 UTC/GMT -5 hours

Referrals: Bfittipaldi was advertising it. (have not actually talked to him)
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Vault 101/district 101. left due to map changes and a long hiatus.

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Dwarf towns interest me, and i wish to be part of the community

How can you help out the town: I can fill support roles, help with community projects, and book-keep if necessary

What do you want from the town: A relatively safe place to live and a community to contribute to.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Healer(cleric)/crafter(alchemist or farmer, likely the former)

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: atleast 1-2
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I can work as part of a team and have no problem filling support roles

Tell us about yourself: I was on and off farm manager for vault/district 101. had a pair of long hiatuses brought on by shoddy & expensive bell internet (fixed). I usualy end up playing a support role in games if my teamates are half decent (e.g. engy/medic).

Did you read the rules: yes

Nice app! Was very well written. Accepted! Get with me Haxnn siL3eNtHarPy_00 or LookAnOwl ingame to get set up

Buppjooup

Dirt
IGN: Buppjooup
Age/Timezone: 27/GMT+8
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None, new to this server
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Make friends on the game, and have fun playing with others
How can you help out the town: Anyway that is needed, crafting, combat, supplies
What do you want from the town: To be part of a community and have somewhere to call home
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Minimum 2 hours a day..weekends likely 10 or more hours a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Although im fairly new to minecraft iv been a gamer for many years now. I can fit into a community well and help, respect and play well with other people.
Tell us about yourself: Enjoy playing games, cooking, and movies:)
Did you read the rules Yes

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Buppjooup
Age/Timezone: 27/GMT+8
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None, new to this server
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Make friends on the game, and have fun playing with others
How can you help out the town: Anyway that is needed, crafting, combat, supplies
What do you want from the town: To be part of a community and have somewhere to call home
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Minimum 2 hours a day..weekends likely 10 or more hours a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Although im fairly new to minecraft iv been a gamer for many years now. I can fit into a community well and help, respect and play well with other people.
Tell us about yourself: Enjoy playing games, cooking, and movies:)
Did you read the rules Yes

Nice application :). Although I would to review it you do not seem to be whitelisted! Please apply http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/forums/applications.11/ here. Inform me when you have been whitelisted and i can continue to review your application.