• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guardians of the Mountain] NEUTRAL [13]

sadko12345

Dirt
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? sadko12345
  2. What is your timezone? Asia, Bangkok
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? In fact, i just started, but on many servers i had advanced greatly, Crafter level 1 and Rogue level 3
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? I am decent at both, i tend to be good at archery, but when my internet doesn't lag i can fight in close combat, i am also a good builder.
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? Because i feel like i want to join great forces, especially those who do not wish to always do evil, i wish to contribute because Guardians of the Mountain are allied to a good city, because they accept new people like me.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? If from what we do in the guild makes me money, im perfectly fine.
  7. Referrals? Not really,
  8. Are you whitelisted? (If so, please provide the link to your whitelist application) Yes my application was accepted http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sadkos-application.33072/
  9. Why do you want to join this guild? Because it accepts new people like me, their goals are clear and solid and rules are well fitting for me.
  10. Any additional info we should know? I'm a dedicated player.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? sadko12345
  2. What is your timezone? Asia, Bangkok
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? In fact, i just started, but on many servers i had advanced greatly, Crafter level 1 and Rogue level 3
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? I am decent at both, i tend to be good at archery, but when my internet doesn't lag i can fight in close combat, i am also a good builder.
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? Because i feel like i want to join great forces, especially those who do not wish to always do evil, i wish to contribute because Guardians of the Mountain are allied to a good city, because they accept new people like me.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? If from what we do in the guild makes me money, im perfectly fine.
  7. Referrals? Not really,
  8. Are you whitelisted? (If so, please provide the link to your whitelist application) Yes my application was accepted http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sadkos-application.33072/
  9. Why do you want to join this guild? Because it accepts new people like me, their goals are clear and solid and rules are well fitting for me.
  10. Any additional info we should know? I'm a dedicated player.
Just telling u so, u are accepted, get with me, aqsum or Bart ig and get set up in the hq, tell them u are accepted by me, remember to use /tell

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
After skipping very quickly at these pages, I realized that 25% of them are apply, while 55% are talking, and 20% are "giving free melons"

Lol

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Thromper1984
  2. What is your timezone? West Pacific
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? 19 Caster (Going Wizard) 5 Farmer
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Mainly A Builder, Fighter If Necessary
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I Think I Can be The Supplier That Goes And Gather's Wood, Dirt Or Sand And Mining
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? Its Fair, Its Only 1/21 Of Your Weekly Vote Money, Less If You Get Lucky
  7. Referrals?
  8. Are you whitelisted? (If so, please provide the link to your whitelist application) No
  9. Why do you want to join this guild? So I Have A Group To Help And So I'm Not Alone
  10. Any additional info we should know? Nope, Just Hope I'm Accepted :)

1. What is your In-Game-Name? MrLifeShifter
  2. What is your timezone? EST
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Class: Caster Profession: None
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Equally both
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? My help with anything needed and I am currently training to be a wizard and will be able to give ports to guild members at cheap prices. I also don't have a profession and can become what the guild needs me to be
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I am fine with it because I know it makes the guild run.
  7. Referrals? None
  8. Are you whitelisted? (If so, please provide the link to your whitelist application) Yes http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mrlifeshifters-whitelist-application.41683/#post-340423
  9. Why do you want to join this guild? I want to join this guild be helped with things and be apart of a community. When I am done training or can hold my own I will help other guild members and new guild members as I have hoped to helped
  10. Any additional info we should know? I have teamspeak and a mic. I am 13 but mature.