• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guardians of the Mountain] NEUTRAL [13]

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
  1. What is your In-Game-Name? Konurb
  2. What is your timezone? GMT
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each Wizard level 9 and Crafter level 11
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I think I can contribute my fighting skills against enemies.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel good about paying taxes which helps the guild.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I have been looking for a guild for a long time and I would like to contribute my skills to the guild.
Uhh... They aren't replying me so I am just gonna accept u, get with me in game or tell Bart and awsum that I accepted ur app. Get with us in game and we will pm u the coords and detail.

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Konurb
  2. What is your timezone? GMT
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each Wizard level 9 and Crafter level 11
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Fighter
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I think I can contribute my fighting skills against enemies.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? I feel good about paying taxes which helps the guild.
  7. Why do you want to join this guild? I have been looking for a guild for a long time and I would like to contribute my skills to the guild.

Camelot are not our official allies, we are still unsure about the people there and if you look at the Skyforge conversation you can see what he did to me and some other people at Skyforge. I'm not sure we should add him to the guild considering his actions.

Camelot are not our official allies, we are still unsure about the people there and if you look at the Skyforge conversation you can see what he did to me and some other people at Skyforge. I'm not sure we should add him to the guild considering his actions.
Bro. We've aready accepted him, and we're just giving him a second chance.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hey, New players or old players.
We really need your help to sustain this lively guild, let's start on entering the guild app here.
This guild is truly amazing.
Don't hesitate and join our guild.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hey heroes,
Dont be shy on coming to our guild
We will offer you a good place to live and a goal to go on with.
From now on until the end of february
Those who are accepted to our guild
We will offer half a stack of melons
We have a limited supply on that,
So BE QUICK!!!!!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Hey heroes.
We need your help to sustain the lively and active guild.
So please don't hesitate to join our guild.
Newerth players, skyforge players or alicubi.
Please help and join our guild.

1. IGN: TheBlackReaper13
  2. Time Zone: -5 GMT (Eastern Standard Time)
  3. Profession/Class: Crafter (27) Rogue (11)
  4. Fighter or Builder: Mainly a builder, but I can do well in a fair fight.
  5. What do you feel you can contribute: Well, I have been hell-bent on hallowing out an entire mountain for some time now. Additionally, I have no problem mining for the town on a regular basis.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes: Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind paying taxes as long as they are used towards a good cause (i.e., the guild itself).
  7. Why do you want to join this guild: I have always believed in helping out newer players, and watching them be taken out while helplessly standing on the side... It sickens me. I actually have a desire to create a welcoming oasis for them, with plants and trees for them to grow food and start out in HeroCraft. As long as rules are followed and crops are re-planted, this concept could keep newer players around, allowing them to evolve into full-fledged players.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
  5. What do you feel you can contribute: Well, I have been hell-bent on hallowing out an entire mountain for some time now. Additionally, I have no problem mining for the town on a regular basis.
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes: Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind paying taxes as long as they are used towards a good cause (i.e., the guild itself).
  7. Why do you want to join this guild: I have always believed in helping out newer players, and watching them be taken out while helplessly standing on the side... It sickens me. I actually have a desire to create a welcoming oasis for them, with plants and trees for them to grow food and start out in HeroCraft. As long as rules are followed and crops are re-planted, this concept could keep newer players around, allowing them to evolve into full-fledged players.
I personally will add you, cause u seems good to me.
But please answer Some of my questions first.
What town do you belong to?
And what will you spec as a rouge and as a crafter.
Cause this may help our guild.

Reading your application gives me hope for the HeroCraft world. And since you like to build, you'll be working with me quite a bit, so we'd better get to know eachother. ;)
Besides, I made almost all of the guild myself, with help from Awsum and Cylf on the watchtower and lobby, and Thomas and Awsum on the treasure room. :) Welcome to the guild!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Skyhigh. I personally agreed to let him in, but before that I wanna know what town is he from. If you are not from any get an app at skyforge or neweth. They are great towns to join.

1.IGN: pineapplemango64
2.Time Zone: UTC-8
3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Paladin, level 4. Crafter level 15.
4.Are you mainly a builder of fighter? Both
5.What can you contribute to this guild? Moral and physical support. Lore and building design.
6.How do you feel about paying taxes? Taxes are necessary and right. Supporting a guild you are in is only natural.
7.Why do you want to join this guild? I want a group of nice, honorable people that I can join. It seems like I haven't made too many friends yet.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
1.IGN: pineapplemango64
2.Time Zone: UTC-8
3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Paladin, level 4. Crafter level 15.
4.Are you mainly a builder of fighter? Both
5.What can you contribute to this guild? Moral and physical support. Lore and building design.
6.How do you feel about paying taxes? Taxes are necessary and right. Supporting a guild you are in is only natural.
7.Why do you want to join this guild? I want a group of nice, honorable people that I can join. It seems like I haven't made too many friends yet.
Accepted. Just wondering, are you a part of any towns?