• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Guardians of the Mountain] NEUTRAL [13]

I personally will add you, cause u seems good to me.
But please answer Some of my questions first.
What town do you belong to?
And what will you spec as a rouge and as a crafter.
Cause this may help our guild.
I am so sorry for my late replies!! I have been a little sick lately, and have been catching up on work.

Currently, I do not belong to any town. As for my specs, I would do whatever best for the guild, however I am currently leaning towards Smith and Ranger.

Reading your application gives me hope for the HeroCraft world. And since you like to build, you'll be working with me quite a bit, so we'd better get to know eachother. ;)
Besides, I made almost all of the guild myself, with help from Awsum and Cylf on the watchtower and lobby, and Thomas and Awsum on the treasure room. :) Welcome to the guild!

It's a pleasure to meet you, fine sir!! Quite frankly, I don't want people to have to go through what I did when I was new. Let us go together!!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I am so sorry for my late replies!! I have been a little sick lately, and have been catching up on work.

Currently, I do not belong to any town. As for my specs, I would do whatever best for the guild, however I am currently leaning towards Smith and Ranger.

It's a pleasure to meet you, fine sir!! Quite frankly, I don't want people to have to go through what I did when I was new. Let us go together!!
Come, you can join Newerth. At least 3/4 of our members are from there or Skyforge.[DOUBLEPOST=1360327480,1360190326][/DOUBLEPOST][user]Angyles[/user] Can you update the thread title to 14 members?

Application for entry:

1. What is your In-Game-Name?Rodrigolol1999
  2. What is your timezone?UTC/GMT
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each?Rogue lvl 12 Crafter lvl 2
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?I was mostly a builder but now i am a figther
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?I think if when i get a higher lvl i could protect it and if needed donate some money
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes?I don't mind paying taxes since im gonna get a place 2 live and its not gonna b griefed by other players and also im gonna b safe from pvp
  7. Why do you want to join this guild?I want 2 join this guild because i already tried 2 make a house 5 times but always was griefed also i must agrre that its very unfair campers and the higther lvls being owning the newbies so i want 2 figth 2 protect the weak from the strong. Btw my english migth b bad and im srry if u dont understand smothing but pls i need 2 join this guild.Ty 4 seeing this and i hope i am accepted

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Application for entry:

2. What is your timezone?GMT
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each?Rogue lvl 12 Crafter lvl 2
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?I was mostly a builder but now i am a figther
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?I think if when i get a higher lvl i could protect it and if needed donate some money
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes?I don't mind paying taxes since im gonna get a place 2 live and its not gonna b griefed by other players and also im gonna b safe from pvp
  7. Why do you want to join this guild?I want 2 join this guild because i already tried 2 make a house 5 times but always was griefed also i must agrre that its very unfair campers and the higther lvls being owning the newbies so i want 2 figth 2 protect the weak from the strong. Btw my english migth b bad and im srry if u dont understand smothing but pls i need 2 join this guild.Ty 4 seeing this and i hope i am accepted
I will accept this if you tell me what town you are on, and which country.
Also if you don't have a town feel free to post an app on NW or skyforge. Also please use full English, I am not from a English country too. In fact its Hong Kong. It will be easier for me to understand if you right you instead of u.

Application for entry:

2. What is your timezone?GMT

Just wondering: How were you griefed so much if you were in Bastion? Or are you currently in Warshard or Forgelight?

When i was griefed i was in mostly in warshad but i got griefed once in bastion also i reseted my hero so now i am a lvl 9 caster and lvl 2 crafter that way i can become a necro and transport guild mebers to the nether or a wizard so i can transport guild members or other peole 2 spawn where theyll be safe from pvpers btw ty 4 reading my other comment i am training rigth now so i migth b lvl 10 when u read this post also everyday i vote 4 the server so i have some cash 2 donate 2 the guild if i join

When i was griefed i was in mostly in warshad but i got griefed once in bastion also i reseted my hero so now i am a lvl 9 caster and lvl 2 crafter that way i can become a necro and transport guild mebers to the nether or a wizard so i can transport guild members or other peole 2 spawn where theyll be safe from pvpers btw ty 4 reading my other comment i am training rigth now so i migth b lvl 10 when u read this post also everyday i vote 4 the server so i have some cash 2 donate 2 the guild if i join
You will only need to pay the guild once every week, after a month. And it is illegal to be griefed in Bastion, report anyone who does so.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I will, anyways you should go apply a town to keep safe your chest since it is regioned and nontown members may bit break blocks there. Go apply Newerth its a great town. And a side question where are you from?

I know this has nothing 2 do with u guys but what777 now is camping at the east gate and 2 trougth everyone needs 2 pay him 15 coins i know its not much but thats very unfair!!!He also is killing everyone that passes trougth witheout paying and burning all the underlvls with flint and steel i hope that the guild can stop him and ty[DOUBLEPOST=1360422632,1360422454][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont remeber in wich town im on and i am in Portugal

Hi again everyone im waiting 4 the guild 2 say if im in or not so that i can choose what class should i choose since i almost mastered caster also i a not in any town

Ty i am already in the guild ty 4 accepting me i hope that u dont regret what u did also pls tell wich caster class should i choose 2 help the guide more

I already mastered caster now im mining 2 get some cash pls tell me what class would help the guild more so i can choose

unfortunately u didnt told me in time i already chosed wizard srry =( im gonna still try 2 help as much as possible

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  • What is your In-Game-Name: Kenneth_Chow
  • What is your timezone: PST
  • What is your class and profession? And the level of each: 60 Dragoon/60 Smith
  • Are you mainly a fighter or a builder: I'm a okay builder but not a pvper.
  • What do you feel you can contribute to this guild: Tons of resources if needed, cheap lwcs, money if needed, and i can also provide a personal channel if you don't have one.
  • How do you feel about paying taxes: Sure 10c isn't much
  • Why do you want to join this guild: Just wanted a guild to be in also because other SF members are in this guild.