• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MrLifeShifter's Whitelist Application

Should I be accepted in the community

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Minecraft In-Game Name/ IGN: MrLifeShifter
2. Location & Age: Florida, 13
3. Previous Bans from Other servers: None
4. Referral(s) [Optional]: None
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: I was looking for some rpg servers and came across Herocraft.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Yes
8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
9. Special key: HCM13
10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I should be accepted to the server because I will try to be has helpful as possible and will try to be active in the community. I am a decent builder and do well in medieval/fantasy buildings. I will be loyal and will listen to staff. I am kind and will attempt to be nice to people in the server. I plan to join a town and help out as much as I can. I will play daily and will be attempting to get more people on the server to make a better environment. I will not be disrespectful to staff or other players. I love this server and really want to be whitelisted please accept me into the community.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
5. How did you hear about Herocraft: I was looking for some rpg servers and came across Herocraft.
10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I should be accepted to the server because I will try to be has helpful as possible and will try to be active in the community. I am a decent builder and do well in medieval/fantasy buildings. I will be loyal and will listen to staff. I am kind and will attempt to be nice to people in the server. I plan to join a town and help out as much as I can. I will play daily and will be attempting to get more people on the server to make a better environment. I will not be disrespectful to staff or other players. I love this server and really want to be whitelisted please accept me into the community.
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you tell me your date of birth please?