• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN? PAllyaladin
When did you join HeroCraft? Today, around 4:00 PST
How did you hear about Altum? My friend Staven88
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? I plan to be a Dragoon, Mason
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I can contribute creativity, I suppose. I like building random things, particularly castles with piston doors. I'm a relaxed guy that enjoys hanging out with people and having fun!
Previous towns (list all)? Nyet.
Additional information pertaining to your application? My activity fluctuates. I could be on for an hour one day, and may be absent for a week after that. Juggling school and play is hard when your time management skills suck. Otherwise, I direct you to my whitelist app: http://www.herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/pallys-whitelist-application.14327/

meh1002

TNT
i am going to be away for a little bit, ill try to get on but i have some rather important math & chem tests coming up

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
Hey, sorry that I have been inactive for the last 2 days, but I was sick, I'm better now so I'm back again. :)

Thoth, if you're looking for more money, don't be afraid of selling some of the farm material :)
Oh and btw, when will you open up the farm again?

Rioku_

Iron
IGN?:Rioku_
When did you join HeroCraft?: Feb 12. or 13 2012
How did you hear about Altum?2/15/2012
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select?:enchanter or alchimist
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted?: Building houses chopping wood mining
Previous towns (list all)?:none
Additional information pertaining to your application?:I really want to join this town :3

meh1002

TNT
ok this is another test. sorry i am just trying to see what can be done with these spoilers
scaled.php

so this image is supposed to inside the spoiler bar
this should be a seperate spoiler

madsplatter

Diamond
@Thoth I was under the impression that Altum and XD as a whole was allied with KO. KO includes Oricon, yet even after advising Xex and Banana this needs to stop, Oricon continues to be raided by Altum, and even yourself.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
I redid the wall concept design based on thoth's idea, I'll put the pics and world on ts later.

Status
Not open for further replies.