• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First City] Altum [50+][Neutral]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Thoth!!! >:eek:oo I already made a list for you to copy and paste in new members! Yet, you still didn't update it :(

Staven88

TNT
Alright so I know Beastt and Dark are in the town, but do we still need to get Ageis and Black into the town?

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes I think so... When they get online. Btw, Add xXFuzzapigXx to the charter list :D

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to work on adding in a tree farm as well as redesigning the gate.

Staven88

TNT
Obviously we r not getting a gate soon so for the time being can we set up like an iron door with redstone? Plus tree farm outside of town on the flat land I will set up.

HaulzBallz

Stone
IGN? Haulz Ballz
When did you join HeroCraft? like 6 months ago, but just recently became active again
How did you hear about Altum? wolfboy
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? caster/crafter
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? mining/building pretty good
Previous towns (list all)? Lights Hope on the old school Herocraft map
Additional information pertaining to your application? none

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? Haulz Ballz
When did you join HeroCraft? like 6 months ago, but just recently became active again
How did you hear about Altum? wolfboy
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? caster/crafter
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? mining/building pretty good
Previous towns (list all)? Lights Hope on the old school Herocraft map
Additional information pertaining to your application? none

Accepted.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Accepted.

It's a good thing he was already on your town charter last night lol

He was mining really close to Nevermore and we saw his name through the rock, so we got closer and /town who'd him. We just kinda left him be lol. I hope he doesn't get lost down there!

Demonxman

Obsidian
meh, what did you guys do to the gate? lols and I've been inactive for like a week due to broken computer power cord xD

Staven88

TNT
Welcome to all new members! I've seen quite a few around town and if there is anything you need ask me, and I'll see if I can help out.

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
IGN? pumpapa
When did you join HeroCraft? About a year ago.
How did you hear about Altum? BananaFuton invited me to be a member of Altum's Counsel, because I am probably going to stop with Blackreach. (He already talked to you about this, I think).
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Alchemist, Enchanter or Mason, I am not quite sure.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I would love to be part of the Counsel and help the city out by checking if everyone paid his taxes and my friends will also join this town, their names are: mrcvndrn, GewoonBijAH, timeforbreakfest and Staartvin (they will make an application too).
Previous towns (list all)? I owned a Town in the Sanctum map of Herocraft, it was called Kumo and it was part of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, also I have been a member of Nevermore and I was trying to make my own town(Blackreach) on this Map.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I think BananaFuton Approves this Application, but I need to confirm that and then i'll update this Application.

marcus_D

Dirt
IGN = mrcvndrn
When did you join HeroCraft = a few weeks ago
How did you hear about Altum = it is allied with a town i was in (nevermore)
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select i'm a warrior and crafter right now and i wish to beocome a paladin and blacksmith
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted as a smith i could repair other citizens tools an I am fairy good at pvp and building
Previous towns (list all)? 1. nevermore 2. blackreach (unofficial)
Additional information pertaining to your application? you may want to see my whitelist application for more information :http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/mrcvndrns-application.13059/#post-109171

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN? pumpapa
When did you join HeroCraft? About a year ago.
How did you hear about Altum? BananaFuton invited me to be a member of Altum's Counsel, because I am probably going to stop with Blackreach. (He already talked to you about this, I think).
What path and profession have you selected or plan to select? Alchemist, Enchanter or Mason, I am not quite sure.
What can you contribute to Altum, why should you be accepted? I would love to be part of the Counsel and help the city out by checking if everyone paid his taxes and my friends will also join this town, their names are: mrcvndrn, GewoonBijAH, timeforbreakfest and Staartvin (they will make an application too).
Previous towns (list all)? I owned a Town in the Sanctum map of Herocraft, it was called Kumo and it was part of the Kingdom of the Rising Sun, also I have been a member of Nevermore and I was trying to make my own town(Blackreach) on this Map.
Additional information pertaining to your application? I think BananaFuton Approves this Application, but I need to confirm that and then i'll update this Application.

Will you be on this weekend, I would like to talk to you and your other friends about joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.