• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Oh that makes my brain hurt jorizqui I'm trying to recall my forgotten spanish. I'm happy to say that even though I haven't used it in 10 years that I still understood about half of that!

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh that makes my brain hurt jorizqui I'm trying to recall my forgotten spanish. I'm happy to say that even though I haven't used it in 10 years that I still understood about half of that!
Never too late to pick it up again, though I have to admit it's way easier to keep using english. Just go online and you are done, not to mention the amount of movies and tv shows that you can watch in english so you don't forget, and even improve it. Not that easy to find something similiar in Spanish.

España.

Me alegro que te nos unas. Si tienes cualquier duda o problema expresando algo en Inglés, o no entiendes algo, no dudes en preguntarme.

Tengo mucho interés en ver como se desarrolla el tema del Rollplay con vuestro gremio/iglesia. Es un punto que falta un poco en nuestra ciudad y que me gustaría potenciar algo más.
Si de a poco e aprendido lo que significan los terminos que usan, pero en general no e tenido mayores problemas con el lenguaje. Nuestro gremio busca cobijo en vuestro pueblo ya que hemos sufrido graves ataques de los cojonudos de Aldenshire. Queremos establecer una religion formal, hemos creado dioses con ilustraciones e historias y esparcir una idea de paz entre tanto KoS y PvP

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Si de a poco e aprendido lo que significan los terminos que usan, pero en general no e tenido mayores problemas con el lenguaje. Nuestro gremio busca cobijo en vuestro pueblo ya que hemos sufrido graves ataques de los cojonudos de Aldenshire. Queremos establecer una religion formal, hemos creado dioses con ilustraciones e historias y esparcir una idea de paz entre tanto KoS y PvP

deberíais hacer estatuas en el interior o exterior del monasterio con carteles indicando el nombre de los dioses que representan y un poco de información concisa sobre cada uno.

Si tenéis algún problema arquitectónico no dudéis en decírmelo y veré si puedo hacer algo. Me gustaría estar más involucrado en la construcción del monasterio pero me temo que no tengo tiempo material.

Si no te importa voy a pasar al inglés de ahora en adelante, para que los demás puedan entender lo que hablamos.

deberíais hacer estatuas en el interior o exterior del monasterio con carteles indicando el nombre de los dioses que representan y un poco de información concisa sobre cada uno.

Si tenéis algún problema arquitectónico no dudéis en decírmelo y veré si puedo hacer algo. Me gustaría estar más involucrado en la construcción del monasterio pero me temo que no tengo tiempo material.

Si no te importa voy a pasar al inglés de ahora en adelante, para que los demás puedan entender lo que hablamos.
The most important help is to know, if i have acces to a plot in the town, an a guide to know the city..

mugy2

Iron
@FuzyLogick Can we arrange some time to meet? Cuz I haven't been on while your on. Ever. And i'd like to be able to make a home somewhere in town territory. If that's okay.

izzaderp

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): izzaderp

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've played since the game was first released.

Herocraft Exp: Not much experience in this, I've only recently started playing. I've extensively read the Wiki and am learning a lot as I go.

Spec or intended spec: I plan on becoming a Ranger.

Current level: Lost Soul: 3 Crafter: 9

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to build things whether small or large. I also like setting up farms and taking care of animals.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm quite good at gathering supplies and keeping things organized. I can also create some pretty rad buildings and farms.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): n/a

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, I am!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do, and I'll download Teamspeak ASAP.

Were you referred? By who?: I was not.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@FuzyLogick Can we arrange some time to meet? Cuz I haven't been on while your on. Ever. And i'd like to be able to make a home somewhere in town territory. If that's okay.
Hey mugy2, I'm actually the mayor. I've been trying to keep an eye out for you, but haven't seen you on. I'll be on for the next few hours and try and catch you on, and we'll get you set up.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@izzaderp Welcome to Drakenvale! Get with me in-game and I'll get you to DV. I've been wanting to add some farmlands to the southeast of us, and you might be the man for the job :D

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
@mugy2 what @Barbasol said lol. He is the mayor. I actually just joined Drakenvale myself not too long ago. If you cannot arrange a time to meet Barbasol though, perhaps he can point you in the direction of another senior member of the town that can get with you?

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
The most important help is to know, if i have acces to a plot in the town, an a guide to know the city..
You'll have to speak to @Barbasol about that, but as far as I know, new citizens get a room in the gatehouse tower barracks where they can store stuff. Once the trial period is over (I don't have any details on that either) you can apply for a plot in the undercity or on the surface when we make them available. Conditions on getting a plot and building regulations are not yet set, since the undercity is still pending some finishing touches.

For a guided visit to the city you can ask barbasol, me or another manager you find online. Bear in mind the city is under heavy construction work for now, and a lot of things are a bit messy and improvable. Still the interior of the gatehouse tower and the spire staircase are secure grounds.

You'll have to speak to @Barbasol about that, but as far as I know, new citizens get a room in the gatehouse tower barracks where they can store stuff. Once the trial period is over (I don't have any details on that either) you can apply for a plot in the undercity or on the surface when we make them available. Conditions on getting a plot and building regulations are not yet set, since the undercity is still pending some finishing touches.

For a guided visit to the city you can ask barbasol, me or another manager you find online. Bear in mind the city is under heavy construction work for now, and a lot of things are a bit messy and improvable. Still the interior of the gatehouse tower and the spire staircase are secure grounds.
alright, hope to find @Barbasol online when i used to be loged