• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

Super593

Glowstone
In Game Name(IGN):Super593

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:Quite lot.I've played Minecraft since the beta and enjoyed it.

Herocraft Exp:I've played since Zeal.Love this server and all the cool classes and abilities we can use.

Spec or intended spec bloodmage/Alchemist

Current level:Lvl 1 bloodmage/lvl 13 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):I love combat and helping out with the community.I dont mind mining because I consider it really fun to just explore the large majority of herocraft.Raiding has its ups and downs but its fun to see other town rage :).I like everything really except fishing.I'm also a bit of a strategist.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I,m a planner and also have experience in building various cities.I can also gather large amounts of materials very quickly and can aid in defending the town.I would love to become a welcome member amongst the community.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):Endermyst (Bastion)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:Definently

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Both.

Were you referred? By who?:I was refered but I forgot the name of the person.

clydin

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Clydin

Age(must be 15+): 25

Minecraft Exp: ok I see Ive played for 2 years of minecraft but on and off due to joining serbers that just shut down. I'm hoping to find a server (and town) that I can stay on for some time

Herocraft Exp: My first time joining hero craft only been on for a day

Spec or intended spec: A rouge type I have not chosen yet/ miner

Current level: a level 3 lost soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): get supplies and build. getting wood, ores, stone. anything that helps the town. I am a decent builder

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Good advice and support by carrying out needed task

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope im new

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: yes, I dont run from fights

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: nope

Were you referred? By who?: asked on /ch re and Barbasol answered

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@clydin You missed a few spots, and are you whitelisted? I couldn't find your whitelist app. Add a little more to this for approval.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@clydin Welcome to Drakenvale! I'll get with you in-game today and get you set up. We're a pretty old and established group of players, and we plan on being around for quite some time :D

In Game Name(IGN): Soul_Alchemist

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: Over three years

Herocraft Exp: Over one day

Spec or intended spec: I'm going to be an Alchemist Dreadknight

Current level: 16 crafter, 24 lost soul.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): In vanilla Minecraft, I spend a lot of time mining, enchanting, brewing, and making an occasional small build, in this server, I'll do any of those as long as my class allows me to.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can perform pvp, gain supplies, and build.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I spent about ten minutes in Axiom, but...Nobody was very helpful, so I want to leave.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am more than willing to defend it with my life.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes to both, though I don't like teamspeak all that much.

Were you referred? By who?: amarillovegan

iPadHD

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): iPadHD
Age(must be 15+): I am 16 years old.
Minecraft Exp: Since the first few public releases of Alpha.
Herocraft Exp: Two or so days! (Joined yesterday, but played all of that day, and today!)
Spec or intended spec: I am going to be a Farmer or Merchant and Archer(Ranger)!
Current level: 23 (Almost 24)
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building, and farming, surprisingly enough! I enjoy mining, and fighting! Basically everything along the lines of Minecraft! Mainly building and farming!
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am good at PVP, gaining supplies, farming, and building strong buildings to keep enemies out!
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I spent almost ten minutes in AXIOM but no one was helpful, at all! So I am deciding to leave.
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No, we left a town cause they did not pay any attention to us, help us, or anything along those lines!!!
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, currently I do not have enough materials to defend it, but I will be spending four or more hours a day getting materials to DEFEND DrakenVale till death is my journey!
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes, and I completely agree to them!
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I have a Mic, and TeamSpeak, but I hardly ever use it. I will if I am needed in a Group Call.
Were you referred? By who?: Amarillovegan

Dragonfeu

Coal
In Game Name(IGN): Dragonfeu

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing since the end of Alpha

Herocraft Exp: From around the middle of Bastion

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer, Runesmith

Current level: Lostsoul: 30, Crafter: 12

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to RP and PVE and like to spread the Word of Arch

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm pretty good at PVP but I'm much better at PVE. I'm active, fairly mature and calm.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): SkyForge (Bastion)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, by Archceaser

Kathryn

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Pikagirl_14

Age(must be 15+): 18

Minecraft Exp: I have played on my brothers acount since beta. I have never took action to make my own

Herocraft Exp: Only about 4 days now. I am not new to server using the heros plugin though

Spec or intended spec:Enchanter right now i am only a crafter

Current level:Bloodmage: lvl 3/ Crafter: lvl 13

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Fish, fish, fish. I also like to adventure but I love to fish in minecraft

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I am extreamly active on HeroCraft so I will be able to level up faster gaining strength to myself and the town

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):N/A

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:You bet! :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:You bet

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:I have a mic. But im extreamly shy and would much prefer type over talk.

Were you referred? By who?:Quartermaine...mane...man..., and Morganshiew

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Dragonfeu and @Kathryn You both look like great additions to our town. Welcome to Drakenvale! I'll get with you both in-game and get you set up.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've been drafting up a few threads to help keep communication between different groups of Drakenvale organized. Anyone interested in an invite to these conversations, please let me know and I'll make sure you're added to the correct conversation.

I'm gonna start off with just two main ones.
  • Builders/Architects of Drakenvale
  • PvP/Defenders of Drakenvale
I'd like to ramp up our efforts in both soon as we prepare to expand. Which brings me to my next point, funds. I'm going to bounce around some ideas with the DV managers and see what we come up with. Our main goal atm is to raise the required souls for upgrading Drakenvale to the next town size. As we expand, we'll want to keep that momentum rolling towards growing Drakenvale while maintaining upkeep. I'm not sure on the specifics atm, but we will be discussing a few different options. (i.e. property sale/rent, taxes, item fundraisers, etc.)

Updated the thread a little as well. Added some photos of our builds, great work guys/gals :D

Last edited:

TexanBacon

Stone
n Game Name(IGN): TexanBacon

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Few years, 3 at most

Herocraft Exp: New, read the wiki though

Spec or intended spec: Pyromancer, farmer or miner

Current level: Level 8 Lost Soul, and a level 12 crafter

What do you like to do? Building, mining, farming

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Responsibility, Pvp, Architecture, Influence, Obedience

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): n/a

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): n/a

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, and I use skype rather then ts but am prepared to try it out