• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

Queido1

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): Queido

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: I pretty much just play Herocraft.

Herocraft Exp: Nearly 3 years.

Spec or intended spec:
Dragoon, 65
Ranger, 65
Ninja, 65
Bard, 65
Runeblade, 65
Merchant, 65

Current level: See above.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to level and pvp, I'm not really much of a builder though.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm pretty active, and I'm a decent pvper.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Helm's Deep, The Wilderness 1 & 2, Papadopatropolis.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Sure why not.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yep.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do, but I live in an apartment with roommates, so I don't talk much.

Were you referred? By who?: Barbas0l.

@Barbasol @savathaflava. I build this shrine on creative, i wonder if i can build this as my house on the available plots,
TkW90.gif

Thien

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): kierre01

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: Not sure how long this was but i've been playing since alpha

Herocraft Exp: 1-Week

Spec or intended spec: Rogue, Blacksmith

Current level: Level 2 - Lost Soul

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to RP, and build. I gues I could say I build pretty well, but I've been taking every chance I can to learn new techniques. I crave building!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Like I said before, I love to build! I'm also addicted to cutting down trees... I've taken down whole forest in about 2 hours and didn't even notice.
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Never been apart of any community before, I hope i'm making the right decision trying to join this one.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Of course, I am willing to sacrifice myself in order to save a fellow countrymen.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes.

Were you referred? By who?: agedbear

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@Thien Welcome to Drakenvale! I think you'll enjoy it here :D We're a fun community of builders,rp'ers, and pvper's. Get with me in-game and I'll get you set up :D

Thien

Stone
@Thien Welcome to Drakenvale! I think you'll enjoy it here :D We're a fun community of builders,rp'ers, and pvper's. Get with me in-game and I'll get you set up :D
Alright, what time do you think we could meet up? Assuming you're in the Eastern Standard timezone.

Also, Is it recommended that I should have a role play skin?

Jecht_97

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): Jecht_97

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: 1 year

Herocraft Exp: 3 months i think

Spec or intended spec: wizard enchanter

Current level: 52 wizard and 46 enchanter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to gather materials and earn money, I'm a bit of a hoarder.
When it comes to building...I'm a bit of a noob. I'm getting better at fighting because with a full set of enchanted armor even a wizard can become hard to kill.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:Well since I am an enchanter, I have no problem enchanting other ppl's gear(as long as I do not drop under lvl 45). I am dedicated to the game and willing to input any time necessary to complete a task.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): no

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): never

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: no I never figured out how to use teamspeak.

Were you referred? By who?: Archceaser

In Game Name(IGN): IXTheMuffinManXI

Age(must be 15+):19

Minecraft Exp: 1 year and 2 months

Herocraft Exp: 1 month

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Engineer

Current level:6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Farm, trade, help others, build, and help the community grow

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I may be new but I'm a fast learner, I'm a hard worker, I'm pretty good with redstone, and I'm an okay pvp'er, though I don't much like to fight

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, No

Were you referred? By who?: No

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
P

Probably outside
Is it a guild thing?

It looks ok, but for a building somewhere out in the wild or carved into a mountain/cave. I would very odd as a normal city building by the road, with houses on the sides. It just would not fit the theme at all.

Tell me what it is you have in mind with this build and I'll think alternatives on how to implement it somewhere where it makes sense or in a way it looks cool.

It may take a bit for me to answer, but I will come check the forum tomorrow sometime.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Nice, but it's kind of way to modern for a gothic/medieval city. I see you can work your way around logo designing though, any chance something more medievalish gothic could be made?

My first attempt at a skyrim style Drakenvale Header:p Untitled-1.jpg