• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I am interested in that RP aspect you talk about @archceaser . I feel like we should implement a bit of RP into the game, after all it is an RPG.

Let me know if you need a church/ cathedral designed, and if so what that religion is about or what symbols it has so something can be designed that fits both the DV theme (Gothic/medievalish) and the religion.
Talking to @Barbasol earlier he said you guys had a cathedral designed already but if you want to talk about it hop into teamspeak i think it would be easier to explain and hash out ideas. I am in the DV channel most likely all day (sick inbed)

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Talking to @Barbasol earlier he said you guys had a cathedral designed already but if you want to talk about it hop into teamspeak i think it would be easier to explain and hash out ideas. I am in the DV channel most likely all day (sick inbed)

I will look into the Cathedral business since I honestly can't remember any cathedral design we had planned right now.

I will try to go on TS 4 or 5 hours from now, when I am done studiing for the day (I hope) If you are there i'll discuss the topic with you. If not I would insist you try and give me some basic info via this thread or a private convo, since I don't have much time to play/ be on TS, but do regularily check the forum.

moozmoos

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): MoozMoos

Age(must be 15+): 20

Minecraft Exp: been playing minecraft for +2 years now, on and off.

Herocraft Exp: I just started here and it looks really nice, only been here for like 3-4 days now.

Spec or intended spec: as im abit low lvl i havent taken a choice yet, was thinking the rogue class but ill be open for other ideas if needed.

Current level: 12 Combat / 27 Crafting

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP and item collections mostly. im not a bad builder or anything i just enjoy the other parts of the game abit more.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Im a very good PvP player, very stable and very much online ;)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None as im pretty new here

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: more then ready

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: both

Were you referred? By who?: found it on forum

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): MoozMoos

Age(must be 15+): 20

Minecraft Exp: been playing minecraft for +2 years now, on and off.

Herocraft Exp: I just started here and it looks really nice, only been here for like 3-4 days now.

Spec or intended spec: as im abit low lvl i havent taken a choice yet, was thinking the rogue class but ill be open for other ideas if needed.

Current level: 12 Combat / 27 Crafting

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP and item collections mostly. im not a bad builder or anything i just enjoy the other parts of the game abit more.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Im a very good PvP player, very stable and very much online ;)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None as im pretty new here

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: more then ready

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: both

Were you referred? By who?: found it on forum

Only the mayor can accept or decline your app, so I can't do anything, but just a quick question, are you whitelisted?

moozmoos

Dirt
yes i am, only been playing here for a few days thats why the low lvl, but im very dedicated

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
yes i am, only been playing here for a few days thats why the low lvl, but im very dedicated
I can't manage to find your whitelist app that's why I was asking. But nevermind, Our mayor will review the app as soon as possible.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @moozmoos! I think you'll make a good addition to our community. Get with me in-game and we'll get you set up. :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Updated the thread somewhat, going to work on the citizen list later. I'll start moving some citizens to the the inactive list as I add the new recruits. I'll also have jobs posted soon for those interested.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I will look into the Cathedral business since I honestly can't remember any cathedral design we had planned right now.

I will try to go on TS 4 or 5 hours from now, when I am done studiing for the day (I hope) If you are there i'll discuss the topic with you. If not I would insist you try and give me some basic info via this thread or a private convo, since I don't have much time to play/ be on TS, but do regularily check the forum.
After some discussion with @Barbasol we picked a spot to the south east of the castle where a watchtower used to be. Instead of a cathedral we decided a monastery would work better. The area is L shaped and for materials i was guessing stonebrick, spruce wood, and either quartz or sandstone ( i leave the choice up to you on that). also incorporating The Order's banner colors of blue/white/gold.

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
After some discussion with @Barbasol we picked a spot to the south east of the castle where a watchtower used to be. Instead of a cathedral we decided a monastery would work better. The area is L shaped and for materials i was guessing stonebrick, spruce wood, and either quartz or sandstone ( i leave the choice up to you on that). also incorporating The Order's banner colors of blue/white/gold.
Is the religion somewhat oriental based?

I would be ok with a oriental styled monastery too. If not, let me know if you have any style preferences, like early medieval (simple but fortified), baroque, gothic. Since it is a guild building somewhat independent from the town I am ok with not keeping the city style, if it looks plausible, that is, no modern extravagant stuff.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Updated the thread somewhat, going to work on the citizen list later. I'll start moving some citizens to the the inactive list as I add the new recruits. I'll also have jobs posted soon for those interested.
Good screenshot choices.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Is the religion somewhat oriental based?

I would be ok with a oriental styled monastery too. If not, let me know if you have any style preferences, like early medieval (simple but fortified), baroque, gothic. Since it is a guild building somewhat independent from the town I am ok with not keeping the city style, if it looks plausible, that is, no modern extravagant stuff.
Could you do a gothic style but also throw in element of arcane (magic )also if it could have stain glass that would be amazing!

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
In Game Name(IGN): agedbear

Age(must be 15+): old, 31

Minecraft Exp: about 3 months or so.

Herocraft Exp: i joined HC 7 Sept 2013.

Spec or intended spec: I am currently 24 Lost Soul || 26 Enchanter and intending to spec into Pyromancer once i hit 30 Lost Soul.

Current level: as mentioned above 24 || 26

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and learning more about this game of creativity. I am learning to use redstone contraptions as well though at the moment i am limited to single operation switches. My current build project is located in the desert around -800, 400. I enjoy all aspect of traditional RPG's and I am looking forward to seeing more role play happen on the server

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hmm, well maturity might be considered a strength to some. I am very help and enjoy aiding others either by providing enchanted tools, donating building materials/food. I'm pretty active as well in the evenings after 6-7pm EST and i've noticed a lack of player base at this time frame.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): new to the game so this does not apply.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): again, does not apply.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: yes! I enjoy PVP when it is not a huge level disparity, e.g. level 40 Class vs a level 10-20 Lost Soul.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do, I also have Skype and Ventrillo as well.

Were you referred? By who?: I don't know if you would call this a referral but this town was pointed out to me by ArchCeaser

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @FuzyLogick (agedbear) Nicely done application. I'll get with you in-game to help you get set up :D Nice avatar btw :p

Last edited: