• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Trade District Shop Pricing

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
I would like to purchase --
SS40 8x11 (1100c)
Please :)

Paid @Xanipher
Screenshot-->
0QRTc.png

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm in need of some assisstance involving the Trade District shops. I'm a low-level Merchant and would to like to buy a shope to sell my wares. Which shop is good for a low price budget?

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Xanipher sorry didnt know where to put but i was wondering i wanted some chest outside my house that i can sell food n weapons n armor from for travelers cause so many walk by my house everyday n wondering if thats ok to do or not ? And if it is how do i go about setting it up as im not a merchant

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
@Xanipher sorry didnt know where to put but i was wondering i wanted some chest outside my house that i can sell food n weapons n armor from for travelers cause so many walk by my house everyday n wondering if thats ok to do or not ? And if it is how do i go about setting it up as im not a merchant
if it is located inside Dragongarde it is illegal to have a chestshoppe that is not located inside of the Trade District.
If you live outside of the Guarded Walled area (Dragongarde) (if you take a piece of coal and it says Dragongarde, not Trade distict, when you click on the ground, then you are not allowed) you are allowed to own chestshoppes outside of these regions in the wild! (unguarded areas)

Only a Merchant can set Chestshoppes and chestshoppes can only be set by the current lvl as a merchant, (see Merchant on wiki and see what chestshoppes can be place at what lvl's) http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Chestshop

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask! :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
if it is located inside Dragongarde it is illegal to have a chestshoppe that is not located inside of the Trade District.
If you live outside of the Guarded Walled area (Dragongarde) (if you take a piece of coal and it says Dragongarde, not Trade distict, when you click on the ground, then you are not allowed) you are allowed to own chestshoppes outside of these regions in the wild! (unguarded areas)

Only a Merchant can set Chestshoppes and chestshoppes can only be set by the current lvl as a merchant, (see Merchant on wiki and see what chestshoppes can be place at what lvl's) http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Chestshop

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask! :)

What exactly is your avatar, besides the clear mole?

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
@Xanipher @Moejunur

I sold plot CT17 to What777 for 600c

I cannot adjust the plots permissions as apparently my perms are messed up.
I placed a sign holder in his name and took his money he is all set just needs owner permisions

See PE 3017

Airbus101

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
you cannot sell goods at your house in Dragongard, only in trade district or wild

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
the above is correct, you can make a chest shop OUTSIDE of Dragongarde, or in your town, or wild, personal Tier # home IN WILD.....

you cannot make them in your Dragongarde home, there they Must be in the Trade district. any found will be destroyed and content burned... (orders from Kainzo)

FYI you MUST remain a merchant Class...

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
@Xanipher I'd like to purchase a shop from deadalucard, as he has been offline for close to 3 weeks. Is that possible for me to do?
If not, I'll keep searching for a shop :)