• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Trade District Shop Pricing

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
There can be a temp hold until he gets back on if he doesn't want to do the screenshot thing, just because I'm not on all the time, thats why I get them to post here so there is a time stamp

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Please realize that in order to purchase a shoppe, The player is required to be a merchant and remain a merchant!

deadalucard

Stone
how comme aceshooter has 2 lots ? or we are allowed to buy several lots as long has friends buy them, and u put ur own chest in them?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Please realize that in order to purchase a shoppe, The player is required to be a merchant and remain a merchant!
@MoeJunur
I disagree, What if someone wants to purchase a shop and base their player to player trading through there like the old days?
Why should we force people to use chest shops to sell things. Another thing is there probably will not be enough merchants to buy up all the store in the district anyway.

Chaz8591

Legacy Supporter 5
@MoeJunur
I disagree, What if someone wants to purchase a shop and base their player to player trading through there like the old days?
Why should we force people to use chest shops to sell things. Another thing is there probably will not be enough merchants to buy up all the store in the district anyway.

I agree with Danda. I had bought a plot for a mutually agreeable place to sell my Wares. As an Enchanter, Chest shops aren't really an option. I had originally asked Xanipher if it was okay to buy a shop if I wasn't a merchant and she said it was fine. I hope this gets retracted. I'd hate to lose my spot. :(

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
i think enchanters should be able to buy a shop to sell their enchanting skills, however i think it should be a limited space such as a 5x5 plot or something just so there is no way to kill while selling goods and to give the enchanter and "official" selling place.

other than that i think it should be up to the player to find a merchant and team up with them to sell their goods for them. for instance. miner sells to merchant for x amount and merchant sells to other players for y amount.

maybe my logic is a bit closed minded if that's even correct grammar.... but that is how i see things working out

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
@MoeJunur

Well Said Danda !!!!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I agree with Danda. I had bought a plot for a mutually agreeable place to sell my Wares. As an Enchanter, Chest shops aren't really an option. I had originally asked Xanipher if it was okay to buy a shop if I wasn't a merchant and she said it was fine. I hope this gets retracted. I'd hate to lose my spot. :(
Well you could always team up with me to sell your wares if the changes don't come in :p
(for a share of course)

Well Said Danda !!!!

Thank you :p
My view is also unbiased as I am a merchant myself :p

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Shops are allowed to be set up for services. The only stipulation is that you can only store items there that are required for your profession, ie. mats for enchanting etc.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
@MoeJunur
Honestly, I wish this is how all shops were ran, like the oldest darkest days of herocraft. When every town had a merchant, and to get the items you wanted you might have to travel to whoever was online! Chest shops are convenient, but so impersonal. Sadly, this only worked in the days of /spawn and herogates. It's kind of a dead possibility.