• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Trade District Shop Pricing

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Player-Played trade still does happen a lot if you're around in spawn constantly and have supplies; people like to buy things from an area that they can conviniently access, or when they've just died. The Dragongarde Spawn serves as that area. The only issue with that is, the only real reason for people buying from people directly is because there is no other way. If chestshops are introduced in the Trade District, then anyone who wants to sell their own things in player-player interaction will be put out of business, and trade will become far more impersonal.

But it is convienient to be able to buy things while the merchants are offline, I suppose.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Honestly, I wish this is how all shops were ran, like the oldest darkest days of herocraft. When every town had a merchant, and to get the items you wanted you might have to travel to whoever was online! Chest shops are convenient, but so impersonal. Sadly, this only worked in the days of /spawn and herogates. It's kind of a dead possibility.
I agree apple. I also kinda miss the days where nearly everything was sold in double chests :p

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Player-Played trade still does happen a lot if you're around in spawn constantly and have supplies; people like to buy things from an area that they can conviniently access, or when they've just died. The Dragongarde Spawn serves as that area. The only issue with that is, the only real reason for people buying from people directly is because there is no other way. If chestshops are introduced in the Trade District, then anyone who wants to sell their own things in player-player interaction will be put out of business, and trade will become far more impersonal.

But it is convienient to be able to buy things while the merchants are offline, I suppose.

Long are the days that person to person trading is safe, players lie-cheat-swindle, many are not online at all times,
those that are online are taking back tot he time when someone purchased a load of logs and recalled without paying, or paid for the items then not receive them!

If you do not like the Trading District Concept, just step out side to sell your wares, this was inplemented to assist player interaction
@Danda If you intend to buy sell on the blackmarket do so but just dont holler in chat hey this guy stole/didn't pay/recalled /walked off with out paying!!

For the ssafest Trading transaction it is suggested to use chestshoppes,
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TRADING WITH!!!

My views, my ideas, reflect my intentions, safe reliable trading,
PS. I am a merchant also!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Long are the days that person to person trading is safe, players lie-cheat-swindle, many are not online at all times,
those that are online are taking back tot he time when someone purchased a load of logs and recalled without paying, or paid for the items then not receive them!

If you do not like the Trading District Concept, just step out side to sell your wares, this was inplemented to assist player interaction
@Danda If you intend to buy sell on the blackmarket do so but just dont holler in chat hey this guy stole/didn't pay/recalled /walked off with out paying!!

For the ssafest Trading transaction it is suggested to use chestshoppes,
DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TRADING WITH!!!

My views, my ideas, reflect my intentions, safe reliable trading,
PS. I am a merchant also!
I'm a merchant I am just pointing it out so others aren't forced to be a merchant in order to own a store.

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
So if not a merchant, I can buy a shop and sell item there?

Or it is only for merchant and service provider? So no selling item if you are a service provider?

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
If you are a service provider( Mason, Engineer, Alchemist, Enchanter, etc.) you have a service, you will be allowed to purchase a shop.
Be aware that you will only be able to store the supplies of your trade, example a mason can have a chest with wood blocks, sticks, signs, etc so forth. but will not ba allowed to have multiple storages of say weapons, mob drops, etc.
These shoppes will be periodically searched and violators will be punished!!

Please remeber no one sells Gold, gold ignots, gold nuggets and gold blocks of any form in chest shoppes with Dragongarde except for the Bank!!

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
As a caster, am I alloud to sell spell reagent : bones, slime ball, ... ? Since I can provide ports.
Also, on the wiki it says only an alchemist can use potion but we can still sell it to other alchemist?

I want to be extra shure.

Edit : loft in shop are for a house? Or more shop chest?

GraRona

Portal
If I buy a shop without any chests in it, may I place how many chests I want in whatever fashion I want as long as I do not edit the building itself?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
If you are a service provider( Mason, Engineer, Alchemist, Enchanter, etc.) you have a service, you will be allowed to purchase a shop.
Be aware that you will only be able to store the supplies of your trade, example a mason can have a chest with wood blocks, sticks, signs, etc so forth. but will not ba allowed to have multiple storages of say weapons, mob drops, etc.
These shoppes will be periodically searched and violators will be punished!!

Please remeber no one sells Gold, gold ignots, gold nuggets and gold blocks of any form in chest shoppes with Dragongarde except for the Bank!!
So are merchants not allowed to store sellable materials in the shop? I stored some items I had intended to sell when I hit level 48, but they poofed. Assuming they were tossed for illegal storage or were stolen by someone abusing region glitches

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
As a caster, am I alloud to sell spell reagent : bones, slime ball, ... ? Since I can provide ports.
Also, on the wiki it says only an alchemist can use potion but we can still sell it to other alchemist?

I want to be extra shure.

Edit : loft in shop are for a house? Or more shop chest?

As a Caster you are allowed to store the items required for your services. Caster = consume-bone/cookie would be allowed in storage to replenish mana, after a service has been used, but not allowed for sale.
If an item is required for a SERVICE, that item will be allowed in storeage, Items in general, such as gunpowder for the skill Blink will not be allowed since this is a SKILL use item not a SERVICE.

If at any time the reagent is changed that item will need to be removed from storeage!
Do Not rely on this Forun for reference to items allowed or disallowed.
This The Trading District Forum will not update those references!!

You are not allowed to sell items that belong in chestshoppes, unless you are a Merchant.
As for as the Loft, some places were built for use as a workshop.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
So are merchants not allowed to store sellable materials in the shop? I stored some items I had intended to sell when I hit level 48, but they poofed. Assuming they were tossed for illegal storage or were stolen by someone abusing region glitches
Apple that would need to be a /pe item, if I am in town I can check for you, but PE it!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
If I buy a shop without any chests in it, may I place how many chests I want in whatever fashion I want as long as I do not edit the building itself?
Correct if you have purchased a shoppe and it is not already set up you are allowed to set it up to your liking with out changing any of the walls, floors, ceilings. These shoppes have all been screenshotted and can and will be reviewed periodically to check status!!
If an owner is found in violation of this they will be evicted immediately and all items destroyed, the shoppe will be placed back on hte market for sale!
Please ask in the form of a PM to Moejunur, if you want me to review or approve of shoppe regulations!

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
are we allowed to buy shopes and wait for a while to sell things out of it? like are we allowed to leave them vacant after buying them?