• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Trade District Shop Pricing

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I was about to buy a plot here until I noticed some serious flaws in your pricing and dimensions of the Street Shops.

First of all; SS32-37s dimensions are all incorrect while following the pattern of all others. Every other shop is measured in workable area. These ones include the walls, which cannot be altered anyways and should not be put in the dimensions.

And secondly; SS32 and SS33 are both 9x8 (listed here and posted on building as 11x10) and are the same price when clearly SS33 has almost DOUBLE the volume?

There are similar examples throughout the Trade District which when thought about do not make sense.

I am curious as to who measured these and made the prices. Would also like to know what kind of drugs they were on. Thanks in advance.

- In all seriousness, what logic went into making the prices?

Edit: SS38 which is bought as 11x11 is only 9x9.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Jonsoon, there were several architects working on this project, some count different than others, if you dont like the shoppe dont by , sorry they will not be reworked at this time.
Some might be the region size versus the actual count of blocks.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
All that I am saying is that the count should be uniform and be properly advertised on the building itself and on this list.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I was about to buy a plot here until I noticed some serious flaws in your pricing and dimensions of the Street Shops.

First of all; SS32-37s dimensions are all incorrect while following the pattern of all others. Every other shop is measured in workable area. These ones include the walls, which cannot be altered anyways and should not be put in the dimensions.

And secondly; SS32 and SS33 are both 9x8 (listed here and posted on building as 11x10) and are the same price when clearly SS33 has almost DOUBLE the volume?

There are similar examples throughout the Trade District which when thought about do not make sense.

I am curious as to who measured these and made the prices. Would also like to know what kind of drugs they were on. Thanks in advance.

- In all seriousness, what logic went into making the prices?

Edit: SS38 which is bought as 11x11 is only 9x9.
I was given a list of the plots from the architects, I made the prices based on the dimensions shown. Please don't make foolish accusations of doing drugs. Those are the prices, don't like it? Don't buy it.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I did not mean any disrespect. Sorry I came off that way.
On a side note; I am very happy with the store I did end up purchasing.

Frozensun

Wood
I would like to buy TS12

vOPXa.jpg