• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

qNickp

TNT
I "DID" but i get over grudges esily xD. But, i wouldnt be asking to join if i still did would I now?
Trying out for TC requires you to fight someone and do well. Last time I hero who'd you (about a few hours ago) you were a 20 ish rogue.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Pringle285
Hero Paths/Specs: ninja/samurai/ranger/bard
Hero Levels: ninja = 18/ samurai = 55/ ranger =55/ bard = 55
Mastered Specs/Paths: ranger/bard/samurai
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I have developed a love for raiding and pvp, from what I see this guild seems to kill a LOT of people and raid almost everywhere. I would love to join Tree Creepers to experience more pvp and raids.
What you can contribute: I have a small range of mastered classes so i can be the different classes that are needed of me and i plan on mastering a few more to hopefully reach assassin by the time it is released.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I'll be specing soon and will be goin ninja, I also have done ( I think) very well against Maxomduring our previous duels.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Is my app even considered? lol, not to be pushy, but should I start trying out? :p

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: parkerjdude

Hero Paths/Specs: Dreadknight, Alchemist

Hero Levels: 39 Dreadknight 10 Alchemist

Mastered Specs/Paths: I have mastered bard, ranger, samurai, and dragoon.

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I will be loyal at all costs, and want to PVP with the best group of pvp'ers on the server. I want to be hated in chat and tournaments, and scare people when they see my skin.

What you can contribute: I can contribute time to do projects and money to help with people with no expectation of money in return. I want to help other treeps, and be a good member of the TC.

Time Zone: EST

Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen, I cannot talk since my mic is not compatible with TS, but if we ever get on skype I will participate in the conversations.

Thank you for reading this application.
@qNickp

Sweord

Glowstone
In game name: Sweord

Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/Crafter

Hero Levels: 55/26

Mastered Specs/Paths: Disciple

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm not half-bad at PvP, I know when and how to provide heals (Honestly, I'm pretty sure the best class for me is a healer class), and with a good team, can pretty much keep a lot of guys alive if they can PvP well. I'm pretty set with healer classes, so there should be little worry over whether I'll change classes.

What you can contribute: Heals! I love being a healer, and as long as good players have my back, I'll keep them alive until I get killed. Also, given time, I can spec into any class the guild needs me to; regardless if it's a tank, healer, or whatever, just know that I'll probably be most useful as a healer class, and am thinking about going cleric to help more with group PvP.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have TS, and have both headset/mic. I'm also pretty quiet, so I don't just blurt out random shit and interrupt conversations or yell crap in PvP like a retard.

Anyways, thanks for taking a look, and I hope you guys'll consider me for your guild.

-Sweord

Bacon_nator

Stone
In game name:Bacon_Nator
Hero Paths/Specs: Druid/Mason/Rogue
Hero Levels:55/25/18
Mastered Specs/Paths Druid/Healer/Crafter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I believe I am a decent healer who can Somewhat Pvp as much as a healer can and can contribute by healing on raids and during MA's.
What you can contribute: Healing
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):All

qNickp

TNT
In game name:Bacon_Nator
Hero Paths/Specs: Druid/Mason/Rogue
Hero Levels:55/25/18
Mastered Specs/Paths Druid/Healer/Crafter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I believe I am a decent healer who can Somewhat Pvp as much as a healer can and can contribute by healing on raids and during MA's.
What you can contribute: Healing
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):All

Accepted. Keep up the druidness.

qNickp

TNT
In game name: Sweord

Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/Crafter

Hero Levels: 55/26

Mastered Specs/Paths: Disciple

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm not half-bad at PvP, I know when and how to provide heals (Honestly, I'm pretty sure the best class for me is a healer class), and with a good team, can pretty much keep a lot of guys alive if they can PvP well. I'm pretty set with healer classes, so there should be little worry over whether I'll change classes.

What you can contribute: Heals! I love being a healer, and as long as good players have my back, I'll keep them alive until I get killed. Also, given time, I can spec into any class the guild needs me to; regardless if it's a tank, healer, or whatever, just know that I'll probably be most useful as a healer class, and am thinking about going cleric to help more with group PvP.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have TS, and have both headset/mic. I'm also pretty quiet, so I don't just blurt out random shit and interrupt conversations or yell crap in PvP like a retard.

Anyways, thanks for taking a look, and I hope you guys'll consider me for your guild.

-Sweord

After talking to others, We decided to allow you to try out. You also have to go on raids with us and other things. Can you get together with us tommorow?

qNickp

TNT
In game name: parkerjdude

Hero Paths/Specs: Dreadknight, Alchemist

Hero Levels: 39 Dreadknight 10 Alchemist

Mastered Specs/Paths: I have mastered bard, ranger, samurai, and dragoon.

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I will be loyal at all costs, and want to PVP with the best group of pvp'ers on the server. I want to be hated in chat and tournaments, and scare people when they see my skin.

What you can contribute: I can contribute time to do projects and money to help with people with no expectation of money in return. I want to help other treeps, and be a good member of the TC.

Team speak (Ability to talk/listen/both): I can listen, I cannot talk since my mic is not compatible with TS, but if we ever get on skype I will participate in the conversations.

Thank you for reading this application.

@qNickp

@parkerjdude Stick around town a little more.

Sweord

Glowstone
After talking to others, We decided to allow you to try out. You also have to go on raids with us and other things. Can you get together with us tommorow?

Nice. ^^ Sure, I can get online tomorrow. I've got classes in the morning, but as far as I know I'm free for the rest of the afternoon. I hope that I don't screw up with the 1v1. ._.

Anyways, can't wait to meet up with you guys.

EDIT: Also, I love raiding, so it shouldn't be a problem. Didn't try out for the Treeps to sit around.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Im going to have to give my props to this guild, their PvP is unrivaled, and they are one of a few who posses the ability to completely shut down a fully functional town if they try. Im just waiting for some form of the Freepers to come back so you guys can actually have a decent fight with someone ;)

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Im going to have to give my props to this guild, their PvP is unrivaled, and they are one of a few who posses the ability to completely shut down a fully functional town if they try. Im just waiting for some form of the Freepers to come back so you guys can actually have a decent fight with someone ;)
Thanks for the props, but with all honesty, unless they get pandaman7 back, it probably won't happen. :/

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:jazza411

Hero Paths/Specs:Ranger/Farmer Hero Levels: Mastered Ranger/lvl 15 Farmer.

Mastered Specs/Paths I haven't mastered many but I have gotten lvl 30 in Dragoon, Thief, Ninja, Disciple.

Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I should be a Tree creeper because I love pvp and I am bored atm. I am a happy player, I show little mercy, I want to make a impact on HC and I want to join a guild with Starkillah. Also I would like to join a active guild, that enjoys needless killing, pvp and raids as much as I do.

What you can contribute: Tracks for bounties, enemies and needless killing. I am on a lot and willing to do any raids no matter the scale. I could definitely help leveling, because rangers I believe are pretty good at ma's.

Time Zone: EST (Australian)

Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can do all of them.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for the props, but with all honesty, unless they get pandaman7 back, it probably won't happen. :/
Damn, how I wish Panda. We should have Panda commemoration day to celebrate all he gave to this server. But, yeah, I agree, we really need someone like him to step up and take charge to even attempt to completely rival you.