• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Couches Graphics Shop=-

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
This thread is really old but I'm gonna start making these again for the fun of it.

LPHHb.png

Making signatures, avatars, banners for towns. Any graphic sort of thing you need (unless its something I can't do). I do skins, but I have to get better at them. If you want anything just reply here, or pm me.

2jg2j41.jpg

HBUjW.jpg

2iibno2_th.png

14c5jxi.jpg

3m5Uv.png

For other examples, look at peoples signatures I've made for them.

Last edited:

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, here is your SECOND customer.. I want you to make me a signature.. I honestly don't really care how you make it seeing as how none of those signatures look bad and I can trust you will make a good one. All I request is a blue type signature, to go with my custom made Profile picture.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Well, here is your SECOND customer.. I want you to make me a signature.. I honestly don't really care how you make it seeing as how none of those signatures look bad and I can trust you will make a good one. All I request is a blue type signature, to go with my custom made Profile picture.
Not my best work but here :)
SU0xH.png

like my app :D

Hey you seem good! :D. Can you make me a signature that says monkeymonk78 in a jungle theme? like vines and trees and whatever you think will look good?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hey you seem good! :D. Can you make me a signature that says monkeymonk78 in a jungle theme? like vines and trees and whatever you think will look good?
Really, simple one. If you want anything else added just say.

Cbl7N.png

Really, simple one. If you want anything else added just say.

Cbl7N.png
Wow this is really good. Lol just had a cool idea. If this is possible maybe have a monkey poking its head from the top like its popping out XD. Only if you can. If you can't this is still awesome!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Wow this is really good. Lol just had a cool idea. If this is possible maybe have a monkey poking its head from the top like its popping out XD. Only if you can. If you can't this is still awesome!
-~-~-Finished Product-~-~-
X67iu.png

Mrchucklez

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like one too. I was thinking of having mine kinda like yours right now, but with my skin, brownish color theme and I want it to say Chuckie like the guys in ra call me ;)

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you make me one? If so could you have my avatar in it holding a diamond sword and a ninja like theme.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I would like one too. I was thinking of having mine kinda like yours right now, but with my skin, brownish color theme and I want it to say Chuckie like the guys in ra call me ;)
I'll get it done soon bub. ;)