• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Couches Graphics Shop=-

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
May i get one, with the words "Watch your back" in the lower left corner, which has a city theme, With Me (thief) ontop of a giant tower? The cit's main color being white. and my clothing being dark brown + black, holding multiple money bags that have "C" on them?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
May i get one, with the words "Watch your back" in the lower left corner, which has a city theme, With Me (thief) ontop of a giant tower? The cit's main color being white. and my clothing being dark brown + black, holding multiple money bags that have "C" on them?
I'm not sure about that lol. I can take a shot at it though.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Done, I couldn't get the tower part in but I did my best I could do with photoshop. I don't have a tablet right now So I couldn't really draw anything out. If you want me to change it to your skin I can.

bTTgS.png

Northac

Obsidian
nice work. I'd like one as well but I am not sure what i want it to look like. I am loving the stuff you've made so far tho

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Can i get a sig with my name in the middle that has a sorta cool space look like demonic's and my character holding a diamond hoe?

Northac

Obsidian
Ok, well i dont know if you can do it but here goes. Could you do the left side a blue flag with a red "power" symbol on it (the circle with the line in it) and my character "shooting" a fireball on the other side?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Ok, well i dont know if you can do it but here goes. Could you do the left side a blue flag with a red "power" symbol on it (the circle with the line in it) and my character "shooting" a fireball on the other side?
I'll work on it soon.