• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Couches Graphics Shop=-

This thread is really old but I'm gonna start making these again for the fun of it.

Making signatures, avatars, banners for towns. Any graphic sort of thing you need (unless its something I can't do). I do skins, but I have to get better at them. If you want anything just reply here, or pm me.

For other examples, look at peoples signatures I've made for them.

Last edited:
Well, here is your SECOND customer.. I want you to make me a signature.. I honestly don't really care how you make it seeing as how none of those signatures look bad and I can trust you will make a good one. All I request is a blue type signature, to go with my custom made Profile picture.

Hey you seem good! :D. Can you make me a signature that says monkeymonk78 in a jungle theme? like vines and trees and whatever you think will look good?

I would like one too. I was thinking of having mine kinda like yours right now, but with my skin, brownish color theme and I want it to say Chuckie like the guys in ra call me ;)