• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NuclearCouch Designer Application.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch/15 in 4 days
2. Position applying for: Designer
3. What's your favorite color?: Green
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): Eastern Standard
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):
Nothing big, blur effect using photoshop.
QJ8iH.jpg
Kind of a preview thing I made for herocraft.
HBUjW.jpg
Made this for my clan, tumblr banner. :D
nuke-2.png
Made these for some xbox clan a while back, youtube avatars.
23rs6et_th.png
2iibno2_th.png
A 3d model of a logo I made for a music website.
15wlc3s_th.png
Rendered out version with a fucked up white bg.
2imaumf_th.png
This is my signature, made with photoshop.
14c5jxi.jpg
Banner I made for my guild.
3m5Uv.png
slider-png.4350
72Ipu.png
7HpaQ.png
_________________________________________________________________________________​
I'm also pretty good at editing, Old video I got 5000 views on lol, dubstep mash up. On my old clan channel.
My herocraft town trailer (Eclipse)
My herocraft promo.
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I'm really good with photoshop, and linear video editors, also 3d design (Cinema 4d, 3d modeling, text, etc.) I'm very familar with making forums, and handling them. I know how to make themes for them. I've made several forums.
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love herocraft im a nice person who's easy to get along with, I honestly believe I would be perfect for the job. I want to help design for hc its such a great server, and I really believe I could help get it out there. I really want to be something on this server. I love it so much Im a t8 I play on it everyday, at every moment I possibly can. I was banned once, I was dumb, I was stupid. I have changed, and I realize how much of a douche I was being. I hope I can be forgiven for what I did in the past.