• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-=Couches Graphics Shop=-

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Just checking in on how things are going with my sig. Can i see the progress if there is any so far :) I just can't wait to see it!

Jinder745

Obsidian
mbXRJ.png
I LOVE IT

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
If you are still taking requests I would love to put my name in the bucket!

Something to highlight the joys of being a disciple. My Skin holding out a Blaze Rod while forcepushing someone off a bridge/mountain/what ever. If you could mark it with the name Lars instead of Eldrylars =0 or I suppose a aka Eldrylars ;)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Sorry guys, I started high school on monday. If you don't mind waiting till Friday night, or Saturday I'll get em all finished.

Northac

Obsidian
wait.....you are still in highschool? I've been out for a good while now and am nowhere near your level with working on pixal art lol, nice man you could have a nice skill set up once you get out.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
wait.....you are still in highschool? I've been out for a good while now and am nowhere near your level with working on pixal art lol, nice man you could have a nice skill set up once you get out.
Yeah, I'm 15. Learning javascript, and html 5 I believe this year. Hoping to get into web design.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
So many people starting school I don't start for another 3 weeks.
Same!

@NuclearCouch when some of my friends took business tech (may be called something different in USA) they only learned HTML coding I don't think they learned any JAVA. In the area I live in most of the 'tech' courses are Gr.10 courses (then again in live in Canada)