• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Sycamorium Gravkoc {44} (Super good)

In game name: Xblock_loverX​
Timezone: Pacific​
Class and Levels?: Ninja 57 farmer 12​
Show some art work:​
What kind of job would you be interested in around town ?: farming selling food, and anything needed.​
*Do you have good map anus?: Def not the best LoL player here.​

IkeBinZ

Glowing Redstone
In game name; IkeBinZ
Age; 17
Timezone; CET
*Referrals(If any): Graink :)
How active are you?; 3-5 Hours a Day
Class and levels?; Dragoon and Pally lvl 60 Smith lvl 41
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); Graink u saw my Sandstone house in atlantis!
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I want to protect the Town from Raiders and raid other Towns :)
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; More than yeeees!
*Do you have good map anus?; The best map anus on the world!

In game name; starfips321
Age; 16
Timezone; CET
*Referrals(If any): Graink
How active are you?; very active :D
Class and levels?; lvl 12 rouge- want to be a ranger
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; i would like to be a raider and maybe an engineer if i take this class.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; yea i do
*Do you have good map anus?; yea of course i have :p

In Game Name : iCaaz
Timezone: CET
How Active Are You : I'm Active more than you :D
Class and Level : Wizard 54, Farmer 7
What kind of job would you be interested in around town? : I think i can protect the town from raiders and im a pefect taxi!
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds? : Yees I Can Handle With It .
Do you have good map anus? : I have the best map anus on the Wooorld :D :))

What kind of job would you be interested in around town ?: farming selling food, and anything needed.​

sorry i said *dont accept me i can join* that was some stuff happening but nvm about it so this is my app.

Kenny

Stone
Ingame-name : RadoyZ
Age; 22
Timezone; CET
*Referrals(If any): Nope
How active are you?; Average 5 hours per day
Class and levels?; Dreadkinght 10 ; Alchemist 24
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); Look below 2 skins but its still me . The big castle is my version of "The Fallen Kingdom " from fyre uk and the smaller one is my creation
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Building , raiding other cities
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; yes
*Do you have good map anus?; yes

Attachments

• My Buildings.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 4

GraRona

Portal
In game name; GraRona
Age; 16
Timezone; Pacific Standard Time
How active are you?; Took a long hiatus from HC but I will probably clock at least an hour every day now.
Class and levels?; Ranger 23, Merchant 29
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
2012-07-16_22.20.39.png
It's not much, but here's a small little wooden bridge I made on my friend's server. :)
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Donating materials, building and raiding occasionally.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yea mang.
*Do you have good map anus?; Depends on the weather.

MrFly007

Portal
In game name;Mrfly007
Age;15 (almost 16 :D)
Timezone;East coast
*Referrals(If any):Nope
How active are you?;Almost everyday
Class and levels?;Warrior 25 (dragoon) crafter 22 (smith)
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);:D nope
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;I would be intrested in any job you have :D
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Helll yeah!
*Do you have good map anus?; yes? ...I dnt know man!

Graink

Portal
Mrfly, Ike, and all the old Atlantis members : Denied.

Not trying to make it personal, just had to post it.. Mrfly, maybe if you level up a bit more and get back to us on it.

Iloeman

TNT
In game name; iloeman
Age; 13
Timezone; cebtral
*Referrals(If any): none
How active are you?; very active unless im at ma dads then gone for 2 weeks
Class and levels? im a caster lvl 26-28 (i die so it varies)
i helped build dihara a town