• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Sycamorium Gravkoc {44} (Super good)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name; Diffuse
Age; 18
Timezone; PST
*Referrals(If any): Graink
How active are you?; Not super active on HC though I think I might be a bit more now.
Class and levels?; 55 dragoon and sammy, 14 DK. 30 engineer
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); Ive never been much of a builder, I usually have my friend build my houses for me since hes not bad.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;Anything
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Most likely.
*Do you have good map anus?; Wat

Graink

Portal
@Diffuse You are accepted. I will add you to the regions, you can either claim one of the houses around the town, claim a room in the castle, or if you want to build you can mail me a picture of your design and I'll approve it if it fits in :) We want the houses to match the town, so if you're going to build please make sure we allow it first.

Padag

Wood
In game name; Padag
Age; 20
Timezone; PST
*Referrals(If any): Arch, weirdjunk
How active are you?; Semi-Active
Class and levels?; 53 Wizard
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; At the moment i am a 25 Merchant
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?;Since we tore america a new one when we were an active town, yup.
*Do you have good map anus?; It smells like roses

Levwroth

TNT
In game name; Levwroth
Age; 17
Timezone; Eastern US
*Referrals(If any): Graink
How active are you?; Intensely
Class and levels?; Thief, Level 53
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Stealing shit
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yes
*Do you have good map anus?; Anus.

Nutreo123

Stone
In game name; Nutreo123
Age; 14, 15 in 4 days.
Timezone; GMT -5/EST
*Referrals(If any): ArchStello
How active are you?; I am new to the server, but plan to be more active on this server.
Class and levels?; Warrior, Level 3
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Well I will take any job given to me, but when the town would pvp (I plan to become a Paladin) I could tank.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yes I do think I'm capable.
*Do you have good map anus?; Pft. Of course I do.

timbits902

Wood
In game name; timbits902
Age; 17
Timezone; Atlantic Time zone -4
*Referrals(If any): Archstello nomstuff applepie2112 levninja
How active are you?; very on all the time
Class and levels?; 3 rogue
*Show some art work -
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; sure im new so ill hopefuly be granted them
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; sure
*Do you have good map anus?; for sure :)

BulkPhase

Obsidian
In game name; Kahzo
Age; 17
Timezone; Central
*Referrals(If any):
How active are you?; active
Class and levels?; ninja, 55
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); no
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; killing shit
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; yes
*Do you have good map anus?; i have wonderful map anus whatever the fuck that means

FangOfFireXD

Glowing Redstone
In game name; fangoffirexd
Age; 16
Timezone; est -5:00
*Referrals(If any): archstello padag levwroth
How active are you?; very :)
Class and levels?; warrior level 5
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; pvper and miner
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; fuck yeah son
*Do you have good map anus?; yes ;)

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name; itzmak
Age; 16
Timezone; est
*Referrals(If any): kahzo
How active are you?; sure
Class and levels?;uh ninja samurai dragoon disciple all 55 and some crafter specs idk
mtqg07.png

What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; digging graves for the dead babies
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; what the fuck does that mean, sure.
*Do you have good map anus?; very good. its kinda lose :/

In game name; Chaselovespandas
Age; 15
Timezone; Central (US)
How active are you?; Pretty active, especially on week days
Class and levels?; Healer 2 (haha)
Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I'm not the best at pvp, but I'm pretty good at support.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; ofc.
*Do you have good map anus?; If by that you mean "are you a pokemon master?" then yes.

dsmyth1915

Dirt
In game name; dsmyth1915
Age; 17
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any): fang, nutreo, chase, padag... idk who else.
How active are you?; everyday!
Class and levels?; caster; 1 (just started today)
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; something that involves... anything. give me something to make/destroy/kill and I'll be happy!
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; You call yourselves "Vagabonds"? you've never met my kin then!
*Do you have good map anus?; it is pleasently plump.