• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Sycamorium Gravkoc {44} (Super good)

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
I still remeber how I made that house if I ever get online long enough I'll come to sickamorium gravkoc and remake that house and we can all play kill tag again lol. Ill get tons of glass to fix my windows every time you break threw it.

vhelium

TNT
In game name; Vhelium
Age; 17
Timezone; CEST
How active are you?; Online every day
Class and levels?; Rogue 27 soon (today) Ninja
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Mercenary, Raiding
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yes, I think so. Also have enought experience in Herocraft and also a good capital in game ;)

In game name; DeRpVaDeR_
Time zone: atlantic standard
How active are you? i play almost every day.
Class and level: currently a 60 Dragoon i also have 60 samurai and 47 disciple in case i ever decide to switch
what kind of jobs would you be interested in? Im fine with handling anything that im asked to do im a decent builder, not like crazy good but i can build some sexy structures if i try :)
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Hell yeah i am
Referral: MaskedHollow

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: -Sniped105
Timezone; Atlantic: -Standard time
*Referrals(If any): - MaskedHollow
How active are you?: - I am usually on every day.
Class and levels?: -Ranger and Ninja, both 60
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?: I would be able to help with anything going on around the town, such as helping with the construction of new buildings, and raiding.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Oh yea!!!

FrozenAshes_

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: FrozenAshes_
Timezone; Atlantic Standard time
*Referrals(If any): MaskedHollow
How active are you?: I'm on basically all day everyday, from the minute I wake up.
Class and levels?: Disciple, 60
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?: I would be able to help with anything going on with the town. If people need help, I'll be there.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Totally!

In game name;Standman7227
Age;21
Timezone; PST
*Referrals(If any): Diffuse
How active are you?; Not very
Class and levels?; Currently a 53 ranger
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Anything
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yep

Additional info: Diffuse is my brother, just trying to join his town.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name; Aburido_burrito
Age; 13
Timezone; US central
*Referrals(If any): Diffy and standman7227
How active are you?; Very active
Class and levels?; I am a master dragoon and geomancer. I am level 55 disciple, samurai, paladin. Level 45 DK, level 52 cleric and level 19 wizard. ATM I am a necromancer.
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Anything :3
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yea mang
*Do you have good map anus?; Of course.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Age; 13
Timezone; US central
Class and levels?; I am a master dragoon and geomancer. I am level 55 disciple, samurai, paladin. Level 45 DK, level 52 cleric and level 19 wizard. ATM I am a necromancer.
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yea mang
No

malmenca

Diamond
Age; 13
Timezone; US central
No, kahzo said so.