• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Sycamorium Gravkoc {44} (Super good)

In game name; GarryTheGazelle (The same as my Forum name)
Age; 17
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any): Pagrus/Matthew_Quinn
How active are you?; Pretty active
Class and levels?; 52 Beguiler / 1 Necro / 10 Miner
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I like to dig
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yeah I like to dig and kill people. I think I would have a great time being part of your town.
*Do you have good map anus?; Yes, my map anus is very good. I have 2100 ELO and I PvP with F5. I would say my anus is up to par.

In game name;Bloodhound645
Age;19
Timezone;US Central
*Referrals(If any): Levwroth, Timbits
How active are you?; Lots of free time this summer, even with work. so very
Class and levels?;Caster, level 12 at the moment
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);I do not have any screenshots of my builds, but if you want I can make you a solid structure out of any block to show you the design
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Any really
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Hell yeah
*Do you have good map anus?; Lol.

malmenca

Diamond
In game name; GarryTheGazelle (The same as my Forum name)
Age; 17
Timezone; EST
*Referrals(If any): Pagrus/Matthew_Quinn
How active are you?; Pretty active
Class and levels?; 52 Beguiler / 1 Necro / 10 Miner
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; I like to dig
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yeah I like to dig and kill people. I think I would have a great time being part of your town.
*Do you have good map anus?; Yes, my map anus is very good. I have 2100 ELO and I PvP with F5. I would say my anus is up to par.

HOW THE FUCK DO U KNOW WHAT MAP ANUS IS. Y U HACK U DUH HACKER

turkaderk

TNT
In game name; turkaderk
Age; 16
Timezone; Brisbane Aus
*Referrals(If any): Levwroth
How active are you?; Im pretty active
Class and levels?; Caster Lvl (8)
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.); N/A
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?; Ill do anything that is needed, and im always looking for things to do
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?; Yeah Im capable!
*Do you have good map anus?; ....

gongozebra

Stone
In game name;gongozebra
Age;15
Timezone;Pacific Mountain Time
*Referrals(If any):archstello nomstuff timbits902 chaselovespandas
How active are you?; very!
Class and levels?; rogue 5
*Show some art work - (Big builds are fun, but I want to see your skills with smaller scale houses. Max 20x20 blocks, we want to see your skill before you build.);not sure if its 20x20 but close though
What kind of job would you be interested in around town?;
Do you honestly think you're capable of hacking it with the Sycamorium Gravkoc Vagabonds?;uhh...
*Do you have good map anus?;

Attachments

• 2012-04-07_23.53.13.png
    2012-04-07_23.53.13.png
    628.9 KB · Views: 7

malmenca

Diamond
BPO you have to be cool to know what the "map anus" is. I don't even know if graink knows what it is.