• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

M

MrPapodopolus

What is your in game name?: Adioshoes78
Are you over the age of 16? : No, I am 14. 15 in two months.
What is your current Hero Path? : Dreadknight
Are you new to the server? : No. i have been on since early september
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? : Yes
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I am in the guild wolf pack and raided with some of lorien
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because, after raiding eclipse with lorien i found that they are really chill and cool and i want to be able to hang with them more and raid and php with them.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute anything that is needed. i can go on raids and PvP streaks with the town and tree creepers if you need me too.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? : Nevermore, frost, and i am currently in altum only because i am waiting to see if i get accepted so i could move my belongings to the new town.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes
Accepted

Cortex43

Dirt
Attention!
Lorien will not be accepted any players that are noob! only players with experience on the server will be able to join!
Could you put that in the first post so I and others aren't wasting our time here please? Not to sound rude but its pretty stupid that I wasted my time applying and even had my application "processing" only to have the rules change after I applied.

J

Jinder745

Could you put that in the first post so I and others aren't wasting our time here please? Not to sound rude but its pretty stupid that I wasted my time applying and even had my application "processing" only to have the rules change after I applied.
Dont tell him how to live his life

Notice: I wont be on much for the next week or 2 due to finals. I have my taxes for this upcoming week already sorted out with jwall. I will be on on the weekends as much as possible though.

Sweord

Glowstone
I'm sorry clemson, we've reached town capacity and are not accepting any more new members at the moment. If I might suggest another town I'd look at XmasTown, An awesome town shaped like a snow-globe!
From this I'm guessing that I shouldn't wait around for my application? I'm just wondering as I've been checking every once in a while, and would like to know if it's being considered or (as you're saying the town is full) not.

agentjwall

Godly
From this I'm guessing that I shouldn't wait around for my application? I'm just wondering as I've been checking every once in a while, and would like to know if it's being considered or (as you're saying the town is full) not.

Not completely full, just full enough to slow down with new recruits. You've been around for a while so you're still eligible. I'll have to talk to @MrPapodopolus and the other council members about your app. You should hear from us shortly!

Sweord

Glowstone
Not completely full, just full enough to slow down with new recruits. You've been around for a while so you're still eligible. I'll have to talk to @MrPapodopolus and the other council members about your app. You should hear from us shortly!
Okay, great. I didn't want to come off as impatient, but I did want to clarify whether or not I could still be accepted. Take all the time you need. :)

ICE ICE ICE!
I cant seem to find what was wrong with my application and differnt from the other applications:/
Im gonna try it again.

P

Plob5

If you weren't accepting noobs then the only people on your charter would be qNickp, ShizzDawg, and Sharpencil......

P

Plob5

You know you want to join us Plob. I'll let it slide this time, but only because it's a coping mechanism... :p
....... Not only do I not want to join you though, I made the mistake in ever wanting to join you guys, I'll admit you have some good PvP'ers but the group is a bunch of dickheaded assholes who most people hate. Besides, some of the 'Good PvP'ers 'aren't really good at all.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
....... Not only do I not want to join you though, I made the mistake in ever wanting to join you guys, I'll admit you have some good PvP'ers but the group is a bunch of dickheaded assholes who most people hate. Besides, some of the 'Good PvP'ers 'aren't really good at all.

Gee I wonder which group you have put me into there Plob...