• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Lorien [26] [Evil]

agentjwall

Godly
Never fear, Agent the SIC is here to review all of your apps!

...wait, I should really be studying for finals...

Never fear, Agent the SIC is here to review all of your apps later tonight!

What is your in game name?: SudoFX
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Yes, 21.
What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/Crafter looking to level to either Paladin/Dreadknight and Blacksmith
Are you new to the server? : Yes, Fairly I was admitted a few days ago by Angyles.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : HeroCraft Forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I love the evil theme of this town as well as the seemingly organized and sense of community that this town exhibits
What can you contribute to Lórien? : Aything that Lorien asks of me. and as I level up I hope to put my PVP skills to good use. Nothing like killing a couple players to start the day with.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Of Course! I believe TS is what makes a Town (Faction/Clan) worth being part of. thats the whole reason for joining one, community.

Accepted! get with us on Teamspeak!

What is your in game name?: Peejwizz
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Exactly 16 (messed up w/ registration)
What is your current Hero Path? : Rogue/Crafter
Are you new to the server? : Pretty new, about 2 weeks
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes I understand them.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Through town forums
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join Lorien because I just want to join a town! I applied to Sento but that soon disbanded, and then I applied to Oblivion who never responded to my application after numerous of times contacting them. I want to meet new people, make new friends, and most importantly have fun.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : My persistance, and dedication. If I want to do something, or I am ordered to do it, it will be done no matter what.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : None
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Accepted! Get with us on Teamspeak!

What is your in game name?: _Husky_
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, 14

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior

Are you new to the server? : Yeah, first hour on.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yeah, Pretty clear/fair

How did you hear about Lórien ? : TheMrLief Told me

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want a safe town to Live in.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Materials / Skill / Defence

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : No, im only new

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Can be if needed.

Accepted! Get with us on Teamspeak!

What is your in game name?: macura
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 15
What is your current Hero Path? : Caster/ rogue specs
Are you new to the server? : No i have been here for several months
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand the rules and will follow them all.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard of lorien from playing in game.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to raid and possibly join tc.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can raid, pvp and help out around town.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Yes oblivion and solitude
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes

Accepted! you know the shit already haha

In game Name:WeBePwning

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):14 Il be 15 in 11 days lol

What is your current Hero Path? : Im a Warrior, 3

Are you new to the server? : yes, I'am but I know alot

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on.: None at all, and i fully follow them and understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : My Friends Unknownk9 and Themrlief

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join mostly to be with my friends but also to help the town in anyway that I can.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Building(which I'm pretty good at.), PvP,and I'm going to become an Alchemist.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them.: I haven't joined any becuase I'm new and i would like to learn, to play in the town system.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, I'm on alot

Note:I hope that you will accept me, I would like to help in anyway that i can. Please consider me. Thank you.

Accepted! please get with us on teamspeak!

What is your in game name?:Foogoofish
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):Nah, I'm 15.

What is your current Hero Path? :Caster lvl 3

Are you new to the server? :Yes, but not to minecraft or RPG

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. :Yes sir!

How did you hear about Lórien ? :From current members UnknownK9 and Themrlief

Why do you want to join Lórien? :To be able to play with my friends and I always try to join the winning team. ;)

What can you contribute to Lórien? :I'm a redefine expert and I can make buildings impenetrable with limited supplies.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :No, I'm relatively new to the server.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? :As much as I can be!

Accepted! get with us on teamspeak!

pujan909

Stone
What is your in game name?pujan909
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):No 15
What is your current Hero Path? : Caster-Geomancer/Wizard
Are you new to the server? : No and I haven't been lately because I have had exams since this year is important and if I fail that its no redoing but I'll try to come on daily.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes I do
How did you hear about Lórien ? : Chat and forums because I was in a previous town called oricon which was deserted and overtaken so I was looking for a town and this seemed the one
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I love to PvP and this city is just for me also it is active and no one will have mercy on me which I like and the Tax and I could deal with because when I was in my old town I was paying taxes.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a very good builder and help provide to this city here is a website to them if you want to see them
http://pujan909.imgur.com/all/ and good at PvP and I am good with the bow and I know you might be thinking hmm.. why did he choose caster I chose caster because every PvP server I go to I always mainly play with a bow and caster was the closest with ranged so I choosed this
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Oricon
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes :p
Thanks for your time.
pujan909

What is your in game name?pujan909

Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not):No 15

What is your current Hero Path? : Caster-Geomancer/Wizard

Are you new to the server? : No and I haven't been lately because I have had exams since this year is important and if I fail that its no redoing but I'll try to come on daily.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes I do

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Chat and forums because I was in a previous town called oricon which was deserted and overtaken so I was looking for a town and this seemed the one

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I love to PvP and this city is just for me also it is active and no one will have mercy on me which I like and the Tax and I could deal with because when I was in my old town I was paying taxes.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a very good builder and help provide to this city here is a website to them if you want to see them

http://pujan909.imgur.com/all/ and good at PvP and I am good with the bow and I know you might be thinking hmm.. why did he choose caster I chose caster because every PvP server I go to I always mainly play with a bow and caster was the closest with ranged so I choosed this
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Oricon

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes :p

Thanks for your time.

pujan909

Denied

Application
Feel free to copy and paste. (Dont forget the tag to Angyles)

What is your in game name?: chillywilly713
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 14, but I will be 15 soon.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Rogue and Crafter currently
Are you new to the server? : Kind of, I have been playing on my friends account for a while at his house, but recently was accepted on my account. So I do know all the basics and everything I need to know.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I do understand this towns rules and they are good guidelines to follow.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I heard from Lief that this server is way more fun in towns, and from the looks of the members list, I know a lot of people here.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : I need a city to stay in because this server Is scary alone.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a good resource gatherer and you can pretty much slave me around, im always on.
Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Nope. Hoping to get into this one though! :D
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time.

What is your in game name?: GINGERNINJA1998
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No I am 15 currently, but I will be 16 in a few months.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a Rogue and Crafter currently
Are you new to the server? : No, Ive been on here for a week, but have played hero craft on my friends computer for a month.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : I herd its easier to play with towns, so I asked some people where to go. This town has a lot of good people.
Why do you want to join Lórien? : HeroCraft is boring when your roaming the woods alone. I need a place to stay.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yep, I love ts, I use it all the time. I need the information on it when i get in though.
Angyles - I posted it

FatalKnife

Dirt
What is your in game name?: FatalKnife
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16 years old.
What is your current Hero Path? : I am a caster and a crafter.
Are you new to the server? : No, Ive been on here for a week, but have played hero craft on my friends computer for a month.
Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I understand all theese rules, but someone needs to teach me how to pay the taxes.
How did you hear about Lórien ? : One of my friends are in lorien
Why do you want to join Lórien? : Because it looks really cool, and i want to play with my friends.
What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am really good at mining and building, but I can do whatever Lorien needs me to do.
Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yeah, i use teamspeak all the time.