• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Shanok576
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada, GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 11 months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior LVL 8
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter LVL 11
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I'm looking for a town with nice people in it.
Why would Braavos want you | Because I'm friendly, I can help with building, I like playing in groups rather than being on my own.
Tell us about yourself | As I said, I'm 15 years old, I play minecraft often, I like computers and video games and all that stuff :). I'm the kind of guy who likes to have fun and joke with friends.
Referrals |
IGN |tit_Jean
Age |I am 16 years old
Location and Time Zone |GMT -5:00
How long have you been whitelisted |hum...yesterday but I already learned a lot and your town could help me get along the server
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tit_jeans-application.32329/
Combat Level/Spec | Caster: I am level 6
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter: I am level 6 again
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to live in a great society along with friends and have a great time working on the town and protecting it.
Why would Braavos want you |When I'll get high level I will be necromancer and will be able to defend the town if anyone attacks it
Tell us about yourself |I am 16 years old and living in Canada, I like to play as a mage in all games and I like to be important and helpful around me. I will most likely give my opinion on projects war plans and other strategic stuff we have to run into.
Referrals |I know no one in the town for the moment but if I'm accepted I will be mostly proud of making first contacts in the town and with citizens
Welcome to Braavos! Find myself or another manager in game to get set up

IGN | crazyguylol542
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific standard
How long have you been whitelisted | little over a month
Combat Level/Spec | rogue lvl 10
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter lvl 10
Previous Towns | Oakenshire
Why did you leave (if applicable) | drama
Why do you want to join Braavos | To pvp and build!
Why would Braavos want you | Braavos should want me because I will play everyday if accepted and taken seriously. PVP/Build ON!
Tell us about yourself | Hardcore gamer that plays many games like SWTOR, WoW, and many other games. I also got vent/skype/teamspeak/etc and im very vocal. (I run RBGS in warcraft as a warrior)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | crazyguylol542
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific standard
How long have you been whitelisted | little over a month
Combat Level/Spec | rogue lvl 10
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter lvl 10
Previous Towns | Oakenshire
Why did you leave (if applicable) | drama
Why do you want to join Braavos | To pvp and build!
Why would Braavos want you | Braavos should want me because I will play everyday if accepted and taken seriously. PVP/Build ON!
Tell us about yourself | Hardcore gamer that plays many games like SWTOR, WoW, and many other games. I also got vent/skype/teamspeak/etc and im very vocal. (I run RBGS in warcraft as a warrior)

Great application! Before I proceed on deciding, may I ask for a more detailed reason as to why you had left Oakenshire?

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I just thought I'd note that it has not been 3 days since I left Mineris so this application may not be valid. I'm not exactly sure about the rules on joining new towns after leaving old ones.

IGN | Didag
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Canada - EST (GMT-5)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since about November 2011
Combat Level/Spec | I'm only a level 13 healer :3
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 13 Crafter.
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I've been gone for about 6 months due to school. When I came back I found that I didn't know many of the people in the town. I also like smaller towns and Mineris was huge.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like smaller towns and I know a few people in the town. I'm also looking forward to help build and heal you guys during PvP =P
Why would Braavos want you | I intend to play a LOT and will help build and PvP with the rest of the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am a typical 17 year old boy. I love to read, game and play sports. My favourite sports are Sailing, Skiing and Squash and I am currently working as a ski instructor.
Referrals | AzenYumCha

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I just thought I'd note that it has not been 3 days since I left Mineris so this application may not be valid. I'm not exactly sure about the rules on joining new towns after leaving old ones.

IGN | Didag
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Canada - EST (GMT-5)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since about November 2011
Combat Level/Spec | I'm only a level 13 healer :3
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 13 Crafter.
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I've been gone for about 6 months due to school. When I came back I found that I didn't know many of the people in the town. I also like smaller towns and Mineris was huge.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like smaller towns and I know a few people in the town. I'm also looking forward to help build and heal you guys during PvP =P
Why would Braavos want you | I intend to play a LOT and will help build and PvP with the rest of the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am a typical 17 year old boy. I love to read, game and play sports. My favourite sports are Sailing, Skiing and Squash and I am currently working as a ski instructor.
Referrals | AzenYumCha
Welcome to Braavos!
Find myself or another manager in game to be set up

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | spartanfan17
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA CST
How long have you been whitelisted | A year and one month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | -
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue 15
Crafting Level/Spec | Alchemist 10
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I got bored with the town and am ready to start something new!
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was apart of LO last map(Solitude) and I would like to join them again.
Why would Braavos want you | I consider my self to be a fairly good PVPer I have pvp'd a lot the last two maps and not so much this map. I am okay it building but i am not the greatest.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play computer games and Xbox a lot and I am A freshman in high school.
Referrals |Azen referred me like two months ago so that's one I guess.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | spartanfan17
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA CST
How long have you been whitelisted | A year and one month
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | -
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue 15
Crafting Level/Spec | Alchemist 10
Previous Towns | Mineris
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I got bored with the town and am ready to start something new!
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was apart of LO last map(Solitude) and I would like to join them again.
Why would Braavos want you | I consider my self to be a fairly good PVPer I have pvp'd a lot the last two maps and not so much this map. I am okay it building but i am not the greatest.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play computer games and Xbox a lot and I am A freshman in high school.
Referrals |Azen referred me like two months ago so that's one I guess.

Accepted! Please consult with Jonsoon , Aryios , Da_Burg , Dsawemd or RaepSoda in-game to get you settled into Braavos.

Good to see that the Konoha buddies are coming for a reunion! Couldn't be more happier. =]

Haackv2

Wood
IGN | haackv2
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Florida, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Eight Days

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.32151/#post-281855
Combat Level/Spec | 13 Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 12 Crafter
Previous Towns | None to report.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm tired of being a lone wolf, also met one of your members by the name of Shanok576 who was nice to me.
Why would Braavos want you | Good builder, loyal, and devoted. Also plays a-lot.
Tell us about yourself | Nice and all that, not hot headed plus all that ^
Referrals | None.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
IGN | thomaslemarte
Age | 13 (june 15 1999)
Location and Time Zone | America, Pacific time zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | over a year
Combat Level/Spec | Healer LV.3 , going into cleric.
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter LV.1 , going into Farmer. Or maybe Alchemist.
Previous Towns | Helios.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | New map.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like to live with/neer other players, so i can trade euipment and resources, plus i tend to get more stuf than i can use.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a heavy resource Gatherer. Before the update, i was a 56 Cleric, and i was dang good at what i did. I also know many algorithims and equations to aximize farming outputs and inputs. I have a hand written blueprint for many things i build, so i know what i need, how much, and what the outcome (or what i get out of it) should be.
Tell us about yourself | I am 13, born in Oeregon city, Oregon, and i am a heavy Roleplayer. I am the Dungeon master of my Tabletop DnD game i play with my 7 friends. its haaaaaaaaaard. I am used to alot of people and have grown tolerance and responsiblity through it.
Referrals |

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | haackv2
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Florida, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Eight Days

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.32151/#post-281855
Combat Level/Spec | 13 Rogue
Crafting Level/Spec | 12 Crafter
Previous Towns | None to report.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm tired of being a lone wolf, also met one of your members by the name of Shanok576 who was nice to me.
Why would Braavos want you | Good builder, loyal, and devoted. Also plays a-lot.
Tell us about yourself | Nice and all that, not hot headed plus all that ^
Referrals | None.
I believe you have proven your worth into Joining Braavos and I believe this will get you started for a new town.

Congratulations! You have been accepted. Please consult with Jonsoon , Aryios , Da_Burg , Dsawemd or RaepSoda in-game to get settled in!

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | thomaslemarte
Age | 13 (june 15 1999)
Location and Time Zone | America, Pacific time zone.
How long have you been whitelisted | over a year
Combat Level/Spec | Healer LV.3 , going into cleric.
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter LV.1 , going into Farmer. Or maybe Alchemist.
Previous Towns | Helios.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | New map.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like to live with/neer other players, so i can trade euipment and resources, plus i tend to get more stuf than i can use.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a heavy resource Gatherer. Before the update, i was a 56 Cleric, and i was dang good at what i did. I also know many algorithims and equations to aximize farming outputs and inputs. I have a hand written blueprint for many things i build, so i know what i need, how much, and what the outcome (or what i get out of it) should be.
Tell us about yourself | I am 13, born in Oeregon city, Oregon, and i am a heavy Roleplayer. I am the Dungeon master of my Tabletop DnD game i play with my 7 friends. its haaaaaaaaaard. I am used to alot of people and have grown tolerance and responsiblity through it.
Referrals |
Denied, You have a good app but I feel like you would not be good for Braavos.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Denied, You have a good app but I feel like you would not be good for Braavos.
May i ask why? i'm really disapointed that people keep judging me on my past actions, i truly believe i have put those behind me. I am tired of living in a hut, i just wanna join a town and have something worthwile to do.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
May i ask why? i'm really disapointed that people keep judging me on my past actions, i truly believe i have put those behind me. I am tired of living in a hut, i just wanna join a town and have something worthwile to do.
How can we tell you have changed? I just don't want to take a chance of having something bad happen again.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks for checking into him Aryios. Your past is against you in all this. You lied numerous times in your whitelist application, have multiple accounts of griefing, and were already denied by one of our sister towns.

Hopefully you can find somewhere else to settle down.

healers

Dirt
IGN | healers
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada GMT -5
How long have you been whitelisted | a few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.32561/
Combat Level/Spec | Healer LVL 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter LVL 3
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because my friends Shanok576 and tit_Jean are in it
Why would Braavos want you | Because I like having fun with people and generally, people like having with me too
Tell us about yourself | I'm 15 years old, I live in Canada, I like to play video games .
Referrals | Shanok576 tit_Jean

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | healers
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada GMT -5
How long have you been whitelisted | a few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.32561/
Combat Level/Spec | Healer LVL 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter LVL 3
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because my friends Shanok576 and tit_Jean are in it
Why would Braavos want you | Because I like having fun with people and generally, people like having with me too
Tell us about yourself | I'm 15 years old, I live in Canada, I like to play video games .
Referrals | Shanok576 tit_Jean
Accepted

Angyles can you please change our title to:
[City] [LO] Braavos [44] [Neutral]
Thanks