• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
How can we tell you have changed? I just don't want to take a chance of having something bad happen again.
How can you prove anything is what you think it is? you may say the color red is red, but you cannot truly describe what red is. You may say red is hot, or it is a color, but that does not tell what it is on our plane of existance. You may even be a scientist, and a man will come to you and say " I discovered the 323rd element!", but without you yourself seeing it or having undeniable proof of it, it is still questionable.

I am saying, that nobody will ever trust me. Ever.
This is all because of what I have done.
Not, what I can do.

Give me a chance to prove i am a valuable asset to your town. Set me tasks, and i will thouroughly achieve them. You can have me on for a week and see if i am worth keeping within your town. I am not who i was, and i will NEVER be him again.

A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
Robert Fripp

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
How can you prove anything is what you think it is? you may say the color red is red, but you cannot truly describe what red is. You may say red is hot, or it is a color, but that does not tell what it is on our plane of existance. You may even be a scientist, and a man will come to you and say " I discovered the 323rd element!", but without you yourself seeing it or having undeniable proof of it, it is still questionable.

I am saying, that nobody will ever trust me. Ever.
This is all because of what I have done.
Not, what I can do.

Give me a chance to prove i am a valuable asset to your town. Set me tasks, and i will thouroughly achieve them. You can have me on for a week and see if i am worth keeping within your town. I am not who i was, and i will NEVER be him again.

A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
Robert Fripp
Please stop posting in our thread. Our decision was made.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
Please stop posting in our thread. Our decision was made.
I was given a question, i gave an answer. I truley feel i would be a great addition to your city, so i am stating my ground. I repect your opinions, but i am persistant, and that is one of my (as some would suggest) flaws.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Kingdom Upgrade:
Needed Tax Items(in stacks):
49 Obsidian
34 Jungle Logs
48 Birch Logs
We also still need(singles not stacks.):
20 Dragon Eggs
Please hand in those Dragon Eggs and any Obsidian Jungle of Birch logs you may have to your township managers so we can get this done!​

jerrycoe

Wood
IGN | jerrycoe
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | USA central
How long have you been whitelisted | a year I guess? I just got back on recently though.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Combat Level/Spec | rogue 10
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter 11
Previous Towns | -
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | friends, protection
Why would Braavos want you | very good builder
Tell us about yourself | not a serial killer
Referrals | winters_nyx

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | jerrycoe
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | USA central
How long have you been whitelisted | a year I guess? I just got back on recently though.
Combat Level/Spec | rogue 10
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter 11
Previous Towns | -
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | friends, protection
Why would Braavos want you | very good builder
Tell us about yourself | not a serial killer
Referrals | winters_nyx
Accepted. Find myself or another manager in game to be set up.

zessus

TNT
IGN | Zessus
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | US, OH. -5 GMT eastern time zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year as of 47 minutes ago.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I searched for it, but couldn't find it.
Combat Level/Spec | 9/Warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | 6/Crafter
Previous Towns | A long time ago I owned Narhon before the restart.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not applicable.
Why do you want to join Braavos | To relearn how to play herocraft and to make friends.
Why would Braavos want you | I've owned multiple towns and empires across minecraft servers and I own a clan. I can't offer any actual "PvP power" right now, but I could probably offer a little more in the future. They will all come and probably join your town, also.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 and I own a clan called the Brukweyrian Legion. We're all minecraft veterans and have a lot of fun with the game. I do law enforcement work in real life. Uh, I'm not sure what else there would be to tell other than that, I'm a humorous person, but you'll have to get to know me to see any of that lol.
Referrals | Winters_Nyx, Zetro94

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Zessus
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | US, OH. -5 GMT eastern time zone
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year as of 47 minutes ago.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I searched for it, but couldn't find it.
Combat Level/Spec | 9/Warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | 6/Crafter
Previous Towns | A long time ago I owned Narhon before the restart.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not applicable.
Why do you want to join Braavos | To relearn how to play herocraft and to make friends.
Why would Braavos want you | I've owned multiple towns and empires across minecraft servers and I own a clan. I can't offer any actual "PvP power" right now, but I could probably offer a little more in the future. They will all come and probably join your town, also.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 and I own a clan called the Brukweyrian Legion. We're all minecraft veterans and have a lot of fun with the game. I do law enforcement work in real life. Uh, I'm not sure what else there would be to tell other than that, I'm a humorous person, but you'll have to get to know me to see any of that lol.
Accepted. Find myself or another manager in game to get set up.

Foul_Beast

Wood
IGN | Foul_Beast
Age |15
Location and Time Zone | United states, IL
How long have you been whitelisted | About 3/4 months now
Combat Level/Spec |13 rouge
Crafting Level/Spec |7 crafter
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I'm joining with my friends (if I get accepted)
Why would Braavos want you | I'm good at pvp and I just need to level up so I can get better.
Tell us about yourself |I'm 15 I like pvp I like building and okay at redstone I'm a really goofy/funny person. :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Foul_Beast
Age |15
Location and Time Zone | United states, IL
How long have you been whitelisted | About 3/4 months now
Combat Level/Spec |13 rouge
Crafting Level/Spec |7 crafter
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I'm joining with my friends (if I get accepted)
Why would Braavos want you | I'm good at pvp and I just need to level up so I can get better.
Tell us about yourself |I'm 15 I like pvp I like building and okay at redstone I'm a really goofy/funny person. :p
Accepted. Find myself or another manager in game to get set up.