• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Franckf

Stone
IGN |Franckf
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Italy, GMT+1:00
How long have you been whitelisted |One day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__29420#entry20809716
Combat Level/Spec |5
Crafting Level/Spec |1
Previous Towns |/
Why did you leave (if applicable) |/
Why do you want to join Braavos |I was looking for a town where starting and Dsawemd said about this. I really want to enter in your town :3
Why would Braavos want you |I'm really active, a good miner and I'll be a Smith, so I could help the town repairing items for a low fee!And I'm a rogue, and a good PVPer with Bow.
Tell us about yourself |I'm Francesco, I'm 14 and I'm playing minecraft since 2011.I've played on many server, and I've improved my skills in crafting(I know all vanilla crafting by heart)and PVPing (on many Hungergame server and whatever). I've played a lot of MMORPG and I like a server minecraft RPG,so I won't get out in a day.
Referrals |Dsawemd

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
To anyone who doesn't already know, I am off snowboarding for a few days. Not sure how long I will stay in the mountains. No longer than three days.

Be good! :p

Aryios

Spearhartt

Wood
IGN |Spearhartt
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |Alabama/EST
How long have you been whitelisted |Probably about a year, but I haven't been playing consistently that long.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Combat Level/Spec |6/Caster
Crafting Level/Spec |3/Crafter
Previous Towns |n/a
Why did you leave (if applicable) |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |I was invited by Joshtsai, and could use a town to settle down in. I also like the fact that you guys are neutral which is something I've been looking for. I don't always wanna be good or evil, all depends on how the day is going.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm a fairly talented builder, when I'm not on herocraft I run my own server so I have pretty good experience dealing with people and playing minecraft in general.
Tell us about yourself |I ride horses, work full time in IT, and play too much minecraft :confused:
Referrals |Joshtsai

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

xZuri

Dirt
IGN | xZuri
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Connecticut, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | One day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.32085/#post-281188
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Experience the town and meet other players
Why would Braavos want you | Cause I'm cool? Not really. I don't know. Just to have another person around that likes to play minecraft.
Tell us about yourself | Hi! I'm Alex. I'm a hard core gamer I guess. And I'm currently going to college for a game design and development degree.
Referrals | Spearhartt

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The picture does not do this justice. Boxed set of the lands of ice and fire maps finally arrived!

4gn3bTz.jpg

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
The picture does not do this justice. Boxed set of the lands of ice and fire maps finally arrived!
So much want! I've been listening to the A Game of Thrones audiobook for a few weeks now, I'm really getting into it. I'd actually read the books but I don't have time, so I just listen to it in the car and such.

Also hi, and bye. *sneaks away*

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Attention all citizens!
In celebration of getting 10k views on our town thread, from now until 11:59PM MST on Sunday evening, all plots are 15% off

Blue - 300 c 255 c
Green - 500 c 425 c
Black - 1,000 c 850 c

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Shanok576
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada, GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 11 months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior LVL 8
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter LVL 11
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I'm looking for a town with nice people in it.
Why would Braavos want you | Because I'm friendly, I can help with building, I like playing in groups rather than being on my own.
Tell us about yourself | As I said, I'm 15 years old, I play minecraft often, I like computers and video games and all that stuff :). I'm the kind of guy who likes to have fun and joke with friends.
Referrals |

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
IGN |tit_Jean
Age |I am 16 years old
Location and Time Zone |GMT -5:00
How long have you been whitelisted |hum...yesterday but I already learned a lot and your town could help me get along the server
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tit_jeans-application.32329/
Combat Level/Spec | Caster: I am level 6
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter: I am level 6 again
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to live in a great society along with friends and have a great time working on the town and protecting it.
Why would Braavos want you |When I'll get high level I will be necromancer and will be able to defend the town if anyone attacks it
Tell us about yourself |I am 16 years old and living in Canada, I like to play as a mage in all games and I like to be important and helpful around me. I will most likely give my opinion on projects war plans and other strategic stuff we have to run into.
Referrals |I know no one in the town for the moment but if I'm accepted I will be mostly proud of making first contacts in the town and with citizens