• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | Klaskepott​
Age | 13​
Time Zone | GMT + 2:00​
Combat Level/Spec |Level 4 rogue​
Crafting Level/Spec |Leverl 1 Crafter​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |None​
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join Braavos because I hate playing alone, and here's my shot to join a town :) Im kind and 99% never angry ^^ And because you're citizen ''MasterT007'' was realy cool with me and he's a part of your town.​
Why would Braavos want you |I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!​
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes absolutely​
Anything else | Not much, but I'm an active gamer so yeah :)
Referrals |None
Your picture makes me sad to eat fruit. :(

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I can make the ice for you, Please just load up a chest with 200 WaterBuckets and 200 Snow Blocks. Ill be helping out with the snowblocks, buckets if i can. @Jonsoon

Klaskepott

Iron
IGN | Klaskepott​
Age | 13​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |None​
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join Braavos because I hate playing alone, and here's my shot to join a town :) Im kind and 99% never angry ^^ And because you're citizen ''MasterT007'' was realy cool with me and he's a part of your town.​
Why would Braavos want you |I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!​
Referrals |None
There :) Forgot about Canterlot :3 my bad​

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | Klaskepott​
Age | 13​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |None​
Why did you leave |
Referrals |None
Why did you post it again? Also you never answered my question about another app you have on another town.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Klaskepott has applied to Camelot (and been refused) and Malkier (and tentatively been accepted) in the last 24 hours, as well as Braavos ... :confused:.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | Klaskepott​
Age | 13​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |None​
Why did you leave |
Referrals |None
I don't think you'll fit into the town.
Declined unless @Jonsoon says otherwise.

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
IGN: gmander2
TIME ZONE: eastern
COMBAT LVL/SPEC: im lvl 6 atm and im catser, gonna go pyromancer :)
CRAFTING LVL/SPEC: im lvl 4 and im going masonary because i like to build
MASTER SPECS: none
PREVIOUS TOWNS: none
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN BRAAVOUS: i want to support a town and help it but still have a helping hand :)
WHY WHOULD BRAAVOUS WANT YOU?: i am a very good diplomat, i am always available to give a helping hand to others :D
DO YOU AGREE TO THE RULES?: yes i do
ANYTHING ELSE: my friend and compainon fluff might want to join, he is very fun and helpful, im sorry but me and him go everywhere together so plz do let him join!
REFERRALS: i was gonna join mineris but they said they were full and recommended u guys and you look like bosses :)

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
@gmander2 and @Klaskepott currently we are capped out for people, hamlets should only have about 25 members. Don't let this get your hopes down as we are about to upgrade to town which should raise the member cap above 25.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Well guys, we are ready for our expansion except for the diamond block requirements. We need all donations anyone can give, whether monetary or diamond blocks!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
So we have everything else but diamond blocks? If so focusing on mining should be made a town effort.
The other requirements that we have not met are easy enough for me to do with @Da_Burg that we need everyone else to be helping out with the diamond blocks.

Kainzo said something yesterday about him changing the mycelium and diamond block requirements, hopefully that meant him lowering them.

Gustcloak

Coal
Someone who's more online can go in my chest i my appartment and take 1 Diamond Block and 8 Diamonds if they are needed. Will try to be more active the following weeks as I will be at home during a practise.