• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys. I have never been in your township thread before, but I just noticed that you for some reason have the label "GOOD" on your town thread. That seemed to me a bit off, since I would not feel safe being close to a lot of your members. (but according to you I can?) The thing I find funny is that someone else has went here and done exactly the same thing as I was going to: ask if you really are GOOD? I didnt like the treatment he got. He just got flamed with no arguments at all. I hope you can be more mature with me.

Anyway, what I wanna know is: are you really GOOD? You know that being good requires you to be helpful to n00bs, never steal or raid and only kill people who come to your town AND is truly EVIL.

Your town seems like a cool town to come visit, but I dont feel like doing so if Im just going to get killed. So, can I trust that you wont kill an innocent smith coming to look at your town's architecture and trade in your shops?

We mean well, we just have a lot of Trigger happy citizens who kill anything that moves. We try to keep it down but most of them just outright don't listen to us. So we're taking more drastic measures to ensure we can keep whats left of our reputation.

Contact a Council member before you visit, that most likely ensures your safety, it all honestly depends on who you meet on the road.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Updated Citizen List.

Ironpass lost 17 Citizens :(

WE NEED RECRUITERS!

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Updated KOS list to iHazBryn's most current list.

Removed Skyboy49707 from cit list. BANNED from IRONPASS, for massive thefts from citizen chests.

Removed Sammy3597 from cit list. BANNED from IRONPASS, for massive thefts from citizen chests.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Removed Moosecrazy13 from cit list. BANNED from IRONPASS, for massive thefts from citizen chests.

Deltacraft

Stone
We should update the Crafter's post and other things with the recent position changes, (Malphugus now 2ic of town, I'm now lead of district, etc...), and am I officially part of the Grand Council now?

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
You are the Candidate to beat. The Grand Council has to vote on the Leader of the Crafters District. We will VERY soon!

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
I hear you no like our preachers? So sad I'm always raiding WoW when u guys hit us! Look forward to the good times, just please don't steal anything from my vault. I leave my house open because I trust this server not to take my shit.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol, you guys sure like to argue amongst each other.
Just curious, how is a picture of some IP member raiding me any proof?
A picture can't prove anything in relation to rule #3.
And what program?
But in all honesty, I'm encouraging you to change the title to [EVIL] because it's all I'm noticing.

I know im late on this post (very late) but if you believe one of our citizens attacked you while you were non hostile then please provide the name of said person.

But do note that rule 3 also applies to people who kill in airbus's shop, people who kill our alies, people who kill friends of ours, or people you kill near a sign saying protected by ironpass. The amount of people we are allied with or protect are great, which means you prob attacked someone we are affiliated with in some way form or manner.

In hind sight, dont kill anyone in the west region of the map and you prob wont be killed by members of ironpass. (though we do have allies in other regions too)

Hanpeter77

ICE ICE ICE!
Jmoney the peace was ruined after there whole town came into IronPass and pretended to be preachers. We asked them kindly to leave the area. Then someone was going outside of the city through the doors and brancher used his dragoon charge ability to go through the doors and causing distress in town. They also killed Malphugus and almost killed Jwplayer.

jnapier73

Stone
We were just trying to spread the word and was insulted by Iron Pass' leader and xFuze....this incited a conflict which in turn caused war. Why you no liek our preachers?

Kite9110

Dirt
I know im late on this post (very late) but if you believe one of our citizens attacked you while you were non hostile then please provide the name of said person.

But do note that rule 3 also applies to people who kill in airbus's shop, people who kill our alies, people who kill friends of ours, or people you kill near a sign saying protected by ironpass. The amount of people we are allied with or protect are great, which means you prob attacked someone we are affiliated with in some way form or manner.

In hind sight, dont kill anyone in the west region of the map and you prob wont be killed by members of ironpass. (though we do have allies in other regions too)

Wow, someone that's actually willing to act.
Okay. I've never PvPed (At the time). NEVER. I was unarmed and had no armor on. Look_Out, xFuze, and Mal(whatever) decided it would be a good idea to raid New Tempest and kill everyone and everything they saw. Later on (probably 30 deaths later, yeah I was spawn camped) they moved out of my house and outside. Look_Out eventually stopped killing me. The incident then took to our town hall. Mal(whatever) and xFuze were stuck in the town hall. (which is basically a giant hole with a huge drop). So I didn't really care much, I was climbing down the ladder and Mal(whatever) uses Distort (or whatever spell it's called) and it throws me off the ladder and to my death. (Pretty funny tbh but still a dick move). So after awhile we find out that they're here just to kill Darroes and Farroes. (Which they never accomplished). We eventually got them blocked in and they had to recall out. Now, I know for a fact that no one in the town really PvPs besides Garvin and his gang. Your guys claimed that someone raided them so then came to take it out of the whole town. So I'm not sure why they decided to bring the whole town into it, but then again I really don't care anymore lol.

So that's the story, pretty lulzy.

NOW GET OFF THIS THREAD GOD DAMNIT ILL BAN YOU QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Kite9110

Dirt
Well, now that I've read you guys are trying to clean up. I must be more respectable.
Any apologies for the mishaps I've caused. But the truth still lingers.
And it's not called trolling, I can show you a troll but nah.
I'm apart of Shiroku now and I hear we're not enemies.
So I'll represent my town and possibly we can work together in the future.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Moosecrazy13. Talk to me ingame. You stole from citizen chests.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
We were just trying to spread the word and was insulted by Iron Pass' leader and xFuze....this incited a conflict which in turn caused war. Why you no liek our preachers?

Brancher was declared KoS after several incidents. The last of which was him trying to get inside IP and refusing to leave when asked.
The following day several CH citizens turned up, including brancher. I informed codyneace (CH SIC) that brancher was not welcome in IP and to ask him to leave. According to codyneace, Brancher took that request badly and used an exploit (charge skill) to get inside ironpass where he killed a citizen before being killed himself.
He returned. I shouted, so all would hear, that brancher was KoS and anyone assisting him from CH would be putting our treaty at risk. We attacked brancher again, at which point the other CH members joined in and, as promised, we took that as a sign that they no longer wanted peace.

jnapier73

Stone
Brancher was declared KoS after several incidents. The last of which was him trying to get inside IP and refusing to leave when asked.
The following day several CH citizens turned up, including brancher. I informed codyneace (CH SIC) that brancher was not welcome in IP and to ask him to leave. According to codyneace, Brancher took that request badly and used an exploit (charge skill) to get inside ironpass where he killed a citizen before being killed himself.
He returned. I shouted, so all would hear, that brancher was KoS and anyone assisting him from CH would be putting our treaty at risk. We attacked brancher again, at which point the other CH members joined in and, as promised, we took that as a sign that they no longer wanted peace.
I know what happened, bro. I was there. Can't even pass out books in peace....shew