• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys, I was just wondering why we have a few of your members in our town chat, and why you refuse to leave even after I asked you kindly? :S

I'm not totally sure whether we are enemies or have a NAP atm, but i still think its a little unfair that you camp our chat and listen to all our conversations...

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Hey guys, I was just wondering why we have a few of your members in our town chat, and why you refuse to leave even after I asked you kindly? :S

I'm not totally sure whether we are enemies or have a NAP atm, but i still think its a little unfair that you camp our chat and listen to all our conversations...

Who in particular? Get with me ingame. @KrunkinMunky

Okay, I started to pick up playing a little more often, but, without "growth" (a vanilla game mechanic) I refuse to waste my time. I like to play the game to farm, make money, help with certain terraforming tasks, and watch Ironpass grow with every donation put forth. Now farming is only possible with Bonemeal, and it lowers the profit margin of my logging "biz" significantly. Bone's are slightly pricey, and farming bones as a crafter takes a little too long to be worthwhile, rendering my gameplay useless until growth is re-implemented.

Oh, and, shearing the leaves off of every tree that's been logged adds even more time to the equation.

Sorry for the purely pessimistic post on our thread, but it will help members and council members of the city understand why I won't be on until it's put back into the game. Until then, I'll see y'all on LoL :)

dennis

Wood
  1. In-game name: mcddennisk
  2. Location or Timezone:gmt -5
  3. Age (optional):17
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft?: since alpha
  5. Previous Towns: never in herocraft.
  6. Referral(s):none
  7. Reason you chose IronPass:it looks like a great city with grat people!

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, I started to pick up playing a little more often, but, without "growth" (a vanilla game mechanic) I refuse to waste my time. I like to play the game to farm, make money, help with certain terraforming tasks, and watch Ironpass grow with every donation put forth. Now farming is only possible with Bonemeal, and it lowers the profit margin of my logging "biz" significantly. Bone's are slightly pricey, and farming bones as a crafter takes a little too long to be worthwhile, rendering my gameplay useless until growth is re-implemented.

Oh, and, shearing the leaves off of every tree that's been logged adds even more time to the equation.

Sorry for the purely pessimistic post on our thread, but it will help members and council members of the city understand why I won't be on until it's put back into the game. Until then, I'll see y'all on LoL :)

Well now growth is back on, so get on we need your skills!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
NOTE: this thread will be closed soon and replaced with a new one (as punisher is currently the only person that can edit the first post of this thread)