• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
ironpassbanner3.png

20110628230450.png

Next Tax Due Date: 8/01/11

Payment #1: Week of 7/3

Paid: @Apherdite (approx. 10:30pm CST, 06/30/11)

Payment #2: Week of 7/10
Paid: @Kainzo (approx. 3:35pm CST, 07/12/11)

Payment #3: Week of 7/17
Paid: @Kainzo (approx. 3:35pm CST, 07/12/11)

Payment #4: Week of 7/24
Paid: @Kainzo (approx. 12:08am CST, 07/26/11)

Payment #5: Week of 7/31
Paid: @Kainzo (approx. 11:38am CST, 08/01/11) via Malphugus
Town Name: Ironpass
Mayor: Strongholdx
Second in Commands: Malphugus
Official Town Banker: iHazBryn
Location of Town: 0,800
Charter Signatures:
2. Malphugus (GC Crafter)*
3. Ruethian (GC Rogue)*
4. Strongholdx (GC)*
5. iHazBryn (GC Warrior)*
7. jwplayer0 (GC)*
8. Welkyr (GC Healer)*
9. Matt5327(GC)*
10. Look_Out
11. jmoney222
12. Deltacraft
13. LordDracon
14. Bclass
15. Remixed89
16. lax12
17. sacapuntas
18. overall6
19. Jmex
20. Eltrion
21. jrdiver
22. Jorict
23. Klisters
24. onep
25. xFuZe
26. Hanpeter77
27. Valyou3
28. AlexDaParrot
29. Truecorruptor
30. Amartin99999
31. xNTKx
32. BigDates
33. Malmenca

*GC = Grand Council

Please PM Your App to Strongholdx
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

Rules:

1: Follow All Server Rules
-This is possibly the most important rule, plus its the easiest to follow. Read the Server Rules, Understand them and then do as they say. If you are caught breaking the rules and are banned you will receive no pity nor help. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-​

2: Listen to the Grand Council
-Ironpass has a government made up of 9 Council members who rule over their respective parts of the city. Ironpass is cut into 4 districts (and a fifth underground) representing each of the five classes that you can choose. Each district has a representative that is part of the Grand Council. The governmental process will be explained in depth later, but remember the council's word is law-

3: Do not attack unless provoked
-We'd like to remain a Neutral/Good town, this requires keeping mutual relations with as many other people as possible. Random raids and attacks on other people will NOT be tolerated unless we have been attacked first. The rule of thumb is that if one person attacks you (Or the town) you may hunt and kill them and only them - but if you (or the town) are attacked by a group greater than three people you may attack their city after consent from a council member-

4: Build only in your plot
-You will be given a plot for free in the district that you represent (Ex: Caster goes in the Casters District) You are to build there and only there unless given permission to do so by the Grand Council. Each District sets its own build limits and they have Noble Plots for sale that they also set prices on. Speak to your district leader for more information-

5: Keep town leaders informed
-We're not particularly fond of loosing town members, not many people are. If you are offline for more than two weeks you will be marked as inactive, items removed, and evicted from your house. If you are going somewhere for a while/ grounded/ sick/ whatever, make sure to tell someone from the Grand Council, even leave us a note, or send me a PM. This way we'll know whether or not you're coming back; If we know you're gone we won't have to remove you. NOTE: WE WILL remove your name from the Town List after two weeks, however we will not remove your house/items until after 1 Month IF YOU HAVE TOLD US YOU'RE GOING TO BE GONE. If you don't tell us, we will remove your house/ name/ items all after two weeks.-

6: Be nice
-Give Respect, Get Respect-​

Application:

Interested in joining Ironpass? Here's how!
-To Apply to Join IronPass Please Fill Out the Following App and PM it to Strongholdx on these Forums.

AS PER SERVER RULES: You must have been on the server for a MINIMUM of three days before joining Ironpass.
  1. In-game name:
  2. Location or Timezone:
  3. Age (optional):
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft?
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft?
  6. Previous Towns:
  7. Referral(s):
  8. Reason you chose IronPass:

(to pm Click inbox, create a new conversation, and title your app <In-game Name> - IronPass App)

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
IronPass Warriors

20110714165543.png

Home of the fiercest warriors this side of Zeal, the ranks of the Ironpass Warriors District grow stronger everyday. Here, there is something for every warrior, Be it a safe bed, or a squad of Dragoons to back you up in battle. Positioned safely in the South-East corner of Ironpass, the warriors of Ironpass will defend their city till their dying breath.

District Leader: iHazBryn
District SiC: Zargero

Info For Citizens:

Warriors Hall: The Warriors Hall, located in the very south-east corner or the district, houses barracks for warriors awaiting the 3 day rule, A safe smelting/crafting area, an armory, and message and voting boards. Please check the Warrior hall regularly for information, votes and to see who is listed as inactive.

Building Code: The building code is as follows.
  • No Cobble, unless used as accents.
  • Please keep your house within reason, (ie. No floating homes, no houses made completely of diamond blocks, No pixel art)
  • Do NOT build a 10x10x10 box. If you need help building an interesting house, Ask me.
  • Try your best to have a medieval feel to your home.
Plots: There are two types of plots available in the warrior district.
  • Normal Plots. Free to warrior citizens, 300c for others. 10x10, 10 up, 10 down.
  • Noble Plots. Only available for warrior citizens. 1000c, 20x11 15 up 15 down.
Plots can be upgraded for 200 c a level, (eg. 200c extra for a normal plot 10x10, 11 up, 11 down. Maximum is 5 upgrades for Noble and 10 for normal.

Voting: All voting will be done either through chat, or on the voting board. Remember that I am your vote on the grand council. Speak your mind to me, and if you want something brought up in a council meeting, don't hesitate to tell me. I represent all of you.

Inactivity: If you are going away for a week or two, please tell me, or post a sign on the message board or on your house. If you do not, after two weeks your home will be torn down, and your items will be kept safe. I don't want to but its the servers rules. At any time you may check the inactive board on the 3rd floor of the Warriors Hall. if you see your name, tell me and I will remove it.

Please check this post on a regular basis, It will be updated regularly.

Rules:
  1. Follow all town rules.
  2. The District Leader is always right.
  3. If the District Leader happens to be wrong, refer to rule #2.
Duties:
  1. Keep the other members of town safe from raiders and any other threats.
  2. Patrol the road on a regular basis, as well as help defend Airbus's shop.
  3. Organize raiding parties to crush our enemies.
  4. Keep the KoS list updated.

KoS List:
  1. Pipicik
  2. gdare1
  3. LuDDeDeKuDDe
  4. brancher
  5. Skyzzz
  6. Gwrinkle
  7. codycea
  8. scottcomb45
  9. Maxxy_XD
  10. __Tony__
  11. J_Spiteri
  12. Wervern
  13. Greyp

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
IronPass
Under City

Deep under the fortress of IronPass resides the dark cavern of the Under City.​
The most vilanous and dark of the citizens reside there.​
Beware of the dark dealings comited in the Under City.​

Commander: Ruethian
Leutenate (SIC): JMex

Rules:

1. Do not talk about the Under City outside of town chat​
2. Never show a Non Citizen the ways into the Under City​
3. Do as you are asked by your superiors​
4. Do not enter the Vault with out permission​
5. Party at the Tavern at least once a week​

Tasks:

1. Continue digging the district to its full size​
- The East side of the cavern has a iron door with information about the project around it.​

Amenities:
Nessled in each end of the cavern are the main buildings of the Under City​

East: District Hall - Awaiting completion of the cavern before construction​
North: Farms - Currently housing 8 mushroom farms and more farms to be constructed as the need arises​
West: Bank - The town Bank and Vault. Inquire within for gold prices.​
South: The Tenth Hell Tavern - A full tavern with 4 rooms for new members. Soup is also sold in the Tavern for 3c.​

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
craftersdistrictlogo.png

Nestled in the north-western quadrant of Ironpass, the Crafters District
provides homes and amenities designed to fulfill the needs of our crafters.

District Leader: Malphugus
District SIC: Deltacraft

Info for Residents
Remember to visit the crafters hall regularly - important messages and job notices will be posted just inside the entrance.

District Rules are also posted there (to the right as you enter). Know them, love them, hold them close and snuggl... uh, um, where was I? Oh right: rules... READ THEM

If you have a question or problem please bring it to Malphugus or Deltacraft. If it's a district matter we will try to resolve it to everyones satisfaction. If we can't, or it is a matter relating to the whole town or multiple districts, you can request that it be taken before the Grand Council.

As district leader I want to represent you in the council. So, please let me know (in game/on teamspeak) of your thoughts and feelings on town and district matters.

Voting

If we need to vote on a district matter we will either: gather in the meeting room; or i'll post up voting signs in the meeting room (top level of the crafters hall).

Issue #1: Grass vs Green Wool Status: Voting Concluded Results: Grass - 3 Votes / Green Wool - 3 Votes

Decision: Ill add a bit more grass here and there, leaving most of the Green Wool as-is.

Be aware that voting on town matters will probably be done in the ground floor of the Council Building (center of town). Go there now to vote on that method of voting.
note: most town issues will not be put to a public vote. In general, the district leaders will represent their residents in the council meetings (voting how they think the majority of their residents would want them to) However, public votes will likely be held for very important matters or to canvas for public opinion.

Watch this post
It will be updated as necessary.

Can this post be moved up to replace the Placeholder post above?

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Taxes Paid to Apherdite, Approx. 10:30pm on 6/30/11 in the sum of 300c.
First post of thread updated per @Kainzo's request.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
IronPass
Under City

Deep under the fortress of IronPass resides the dark cavern of the Under City.​
The most vilanous and dark of the citizens reside there.​
Beware of the dark dealings comited in the Under City.​

Commander: Ruethian
Leutenate (SIC): JMex

Rules:

1. Do not talk about the Under City outside of town chat​
2. Never show a Non Citizen the ways into the Under City​
3. Do as you are asked by your superiors​
4. Do not enter the Vault with out permission​
5. Party at the Tavern at least once a week​

Tasks:

1. Continue digging the district to its full size​
- The East side of the cavern has a iron door with information about the project around it.​
2. Build Airships out fron of IronPass​
- We must have an airship army to destroy Punisher79 (<-- Joke dont really do this)​

Amenities:
Nessled in each end of the cavern are the main buildings of the Under City​

East: District Hall - Awaiting completion of the cavern before construction​
North: Farms - Currently housing 8 mushroom farms and more farms to be constructed as the need arises​
West: Bank - The town Bank and Vault. Inquire within for gold prices.​
South: The Tenth Hell Tavern - A full tavern with 4 rooms for new members. Soup is also sold in the Tavern for 3c.​

JMex

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry i haven't been on to help out, been pretty busy lately. will try to get on a bit more after the 4th

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll be back on Saturday or Sunday. I'm currently in the pacific ocean off the coast of Canada/Alaska.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
craftersdistrictlogo.png

Nestled in the north-western quadrant of Ironpass, the Crafters District
provides homes and amenities designed to fulfill the needs of our crafters.

District Leader: Deltacraft
District SIC: TBA

Info for Residents
Remember to visit the crafters hall regularly - important messages and job notices will be posted just inside the entrance.

District Rules are also posted there (to the right as you enter). Know them, love them, hold them close and snuggl... uh, um, where was I? Oh right: rules... READ THEM

If you have a question or problem please bring it to Malphugus or Deltacraft. If it's a district matter we will try to resolve it to everyones satisfaction. If we can't, or it is a matter relating to the whole town or multiple districts, you can request that it be taken before the Grand Council.

As district leader I want to represent you in the council. So, please let me know (in game/on teamspeak) of your thoughts and feelings on town and district matters.

Voting
If we need to vote on a district matter we will either: gather in the meeting room; or i'll post up voting signs in the meeting room (top level of the crafters hall).

Issue #1: Grass vs Green Wool Status: Voting Concluded Results: Grass - 3 Votes / Green Wool - 3 Votes

Decision: Ill add a bit more grass here and there, leaving most of the Green Wool as-is.

Be aware that voting on town matters will probably be done in the ground floor of the Council Building (center of town). Go there now to vote on that method of voting.
note: most town issues will not be put to a public vote. In general, the district leaders will represent their residents in the council meetings (voting how they think the majority of their residents would want them to) However, public votes will likely be held for very important matters or to canvas for public opinion.

Watch this post
It will be updated as necessary.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
IronPass Warriors

20110714165543.png

Home of the fiercest warriors this side of Zeal, the ranks of the Ironpass Warriors District grow stronger everyday. Here, there is something for every warrior, Be it a safe bed, or a squad of Dragoons to back you up in battle. Positioned safely in the South-East corner of Ironpass, the warriors of Ironpass will defend their city till their dying breath.

District Leader: iHazBryn
District SiC: Zargero

Info For Citizens:

Warriors Hall: The Warriors Hall, located in the very south-east corner or the district, houses barracks for warriors awaiting the 3 day rule, A safe smelting/crafting area, an armory, and message and voting boards. Please check the Warrior hall regularly for information, votes and to see who is listed as inactive.

Building Code: The building code is as follows.
  • No Cobble, unless used as accents.
  • Please keep your house within reason, (ie. No floating homes, no houses made completely of diamond blocks, No pixel art)
  • Do NOT build a 10x10x10 box. If you need help building an interesting house, Ask me.
  • Try your best to have a medieval feel to your home.
Plots: There are two types of plots available in the warrior district.
  • Normal Plots. Free to warrior citizens, 300c for others. 10x10, 10 up, 10 down.
  • Noble Plots. Only available for warrior citizens. 1000c, 20x11 15 up 15 down.
Plots can be upgraded for 200 c a level, (eg. 200c extra for a normal plot 10x10, 11 up, 11 down. Maximum is 5 upgrades for Noble and 10 for normal.

Voting: All voting will be done either through chat, or on the voting board. Remember that I am your vote on the grand council. Speak your mind to me, and if you want something brought up in a council meeting, don't hesitate to tell me. I represent all of you.

Inactivity: If you are going away for a week or two, please tell me, or post a sign on the message board or on your house. If you do not, after two weeks your home will be torn down, and your items will be kept safe. I don't want to but its the servers rules. At any time you may check the inactive board on the 3rd floor of the Warriors Hall. if you see your name, tell me and I will remove it.

Please check this post on a regular basis, It will be updated regularly.

Rules:
  1. Follow all town rules.
  2. The District Leader is always right.
  3. If the District Leader happens to be wrong, refer to rule #2.
Duties:
  1. Keep the other members of town safe from raiders and any other threats.
  2. Patrol the road on a regular basis, as well as help defend Airbus's shop.
  3. Organize raiding parties to crush our enemies.
  4. Keep the KoS list updated.
KoS List:
  1. Pipicik
  2. gdare1
  3. LuDDeDeKuDDe
  4. brancher
  5. Skyzzz
  6. Gwrinkle
  7. codycea
  8. scottcomb45
  9. Maxxy_XD
  10. __Tony__