• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Oops, sorry moosecrazy. We had a couple of citizens become traitors and let D101 in to raid. I got a bit carried away and removed a lot of ppl from the regions. Just ask Punisher79, Strongholdx, Huffatron, iHazBryn, jwplayer0 or me to re-add you to the regions when you are on next. Sorry bout that.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm. When viewed with the 'light' or 'minecraft' style some of the text is invisible (white text on white background) but some of it is automagically changed to black text. Anyone know why?

BigDates

Dirt
  1. In-game name: BigDates
  2. Location or Timezone:Central Canadia
  3. Age (optional):18 almost 19
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? a year+
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? a few days
  6. Previous Towns: The Spire. (Left due to getting items stolen, and also due to too many raids
  7. Referral(s): None really.
  8. Reason you chose IronPass:punisher79 gave me a tour of the place, and it looks like a nice friendly town. Strangely enough, I was chopping wood on the west road of Zeal, then came across two warriors who were on their way to apply, they provided me with food, and said I could follow, which led up to the tour!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
BigDates - should send this directly to Strongholdx. Click on his name in one of his posts then the Start a Conversation link.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
ah i love when u see people on the road and they dont automaticly try to kill u like douche bags

Gyrodemon

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Gyrodemon
  2. Location or Timezone: USA, Eastern
  3. Age (optional): 16
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? For a week
  6. Previous Towns: None
  7. Referral(s): dmil23, djmikelyn
  8. Reason you chose IronPass: My two friends are in IP and the mayor and GC all seem like great people. I helped out with the digging and I am part of the tree creepers. I think I would be a great contributor and helper for IP.

devon154

Banned
  1. In-game name: Devon154
  3. Age (optional): 15
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Two or 3 weeks.
  8. Reason you chose IronPass: I went on a tour with dmil23 and djmikelyn and the town is absolutely amazing. It is an active town with people on it and everyone is friendly. I met a few member when I was digging out that area with the other tree creepers and they were kind and hard working people. I hope I will be able to help out the town and I will be an active member. If I get accepted I will buy a mic for TS.

1. In-game name: Eliterubberduck
  3. Age (optional): 19
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 3 to 4 weeks
  8. Reason you chose IronPass: My two good friends are citizens of IP and they always talk about it and say its an amazing town as a whole. I got to meet punisher79 and he was a very nice guy. I dug with 4-5 other citizens and they were all friendly and hard workers. I am part of the tree creeper group and I think that I could help out the town. I am a nice person and a hard worker and I love to help others.

T

tnargz

1. In-game name: tnargz
  3. Age (optional): 17
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 week
  8. Reason you chose IronPass: My brother, dmil23, said that he would like me to join the town that him and his friend, djmikelyn, are a part of. I've seen him in the town and the architecture is amazing and the citizens are hilarious. I love to build and meet new people. Tonight I want to help with the digging when the Tree Creepers head out for the digging project. My brother said he really wishes I get accepted and I have a mic for TS.

R

Rickrack21

1. In-game name: Rickrack21
  2. Location or Timezone: Eastern, USA
  3. Age (optional): 17
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 month
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Almost a week!
  7. Referral(s): djmikelyn, dmil23
  8. Reason you chose IronPass: My friends' brother's two friends (dmil23 and djmikelyn) are both citizens and they said the town is great. They showed me around and it looks like a great friendly community. I've been helping with the dig project at the sand town with the rest of the tree creepers and I the other citizens there are friendly. I hope I get accepted and I have a mic for TS.

dmil23

Obsidian
  1. In-game name: BigDates
  2. Location or Timezone:Central Canadia
  3. Age (optional):18 almost 19
  4. How Long have you been playing Minecraft? a year+
  5. How Long have you been playing Herocraft? a few days
  6. Previous Towns: The Spire. (Left due to getting items stolen, and also due to too many raids
  7. Referral(s): None really.
  8. Reason you chose IronPass:punisher79 gave me a tour of the place, and it looks like a nice friendly town. Strangely enough, I was chopping wood on the west road of Zeal, then came across two warriors who were on their way to apply, they provided me with food, and said I could follow, which led up to the tour!

That was djmikelyn and me!

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
PM THE APPS TO ME

READ THE FUCKING RULES FIRST OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK

Lol.
StrongholdX is just a soft fluffy puppy dog of a man really. His bark is worse than his bite (though he won't hesitate to clamp down on yer man-pouch with his needle-sharp teeth :eek: if he has to)