• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi there. i noticed that most of Shiroku is on your warriors KOS list. It is to my understanding that Shiroku and Ironpass are now on friendly terms so I am wondering if this list just hasnt been updated? Thanks. -Shock, Shiroku SIC

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
We (Ironpass) havent been formally talked to by anyone from Shiroku

Klisters

Wood
hi guys i havent been on for a while and i maby wont be able to log on until august 1 or 2 becouse of the lak of a computer where i can download minecraft =P well eny way i will try my best to get on hope to cya soon =)

Can there be an update post, talking about our towns future plans, timeframe, and what materials/credits it will require? :) I think everyone may chip in a lot more if there was a clear objective to be had. I've only been familiarized with certain things through brief conversations over teamspeak, and it was hardly organized to refer back to.

iFizzE

Legacy Supporter 5
I remember this city when it was but a wee fledgling fending off attacks from nearby towns, look where it is now. Great job :D

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: BigDates

Previous Towns: The Spire. (Left due to getting items stolen, and also due to too many raids

In future please notify me before leaving Spire so I can reorganise the Charter. (Although I don't assume you wish to rejoin.)

In reply to getting items stolen and raids, the raids I understand, but I think I made it pretty clear when you joined that if items got stolen, we can get them back if you notify myself ASAP afterwards.

Anyhow, good luck with Ironpass, Spire will be watching.
(Sorry 'bout that, IP.)

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Can there be an update post, talking about our towns future plans, timeframe, and what materials/credits it will require? :) I think everyone may chip in a lot more if there was a clear objective to be had. I've only been familiarized with certain things through brief conversations over teamspeak, and it was hardly organized to refer back to.

Agreed. Ive been slacking on this!
However, I would like to take the opportunity to extend an offer to help me come up with something. All objectives will have to be approved by the Grand Council, but I currently lack the time to hash this out. But let me try:

In a nutshell:

Current Ambitions:
First Kingdom on the map! Lets see I.R.O.N. Kingdom continue to awe the entire server, as it has always.
We need more leadership! Talk to a member of the Grand Council for your opportunity to rise through the ranks!

Individual Town Goals:

Ironpass: Pending massive Citizen Audit damages, we should consider quickly moving towards Capitol. I would like to set a tentative deadline of July 24. We only require coins.

Stahl-Tor: A couple more citizens to pad the list. Ask Kaosi for a more detailed Town Objectives list.

Falkreath: Newest to the I.R.O.N. Kingdom! We need around 5 cits to fill out this town's required roster. THIS IS A TOP PRIORITY lest the town lose its rings at the next cit audit! We need volunteers to start recruiting for this town. All successful recruits to Falkreath will be HEAVILY rewarded by the Grand Council.

PVP Town: Aside from an obvious need for a name, this town needs the most work. I take a personal interest in getting this town up and running by this weekend. My reasons for pushing this town forward are these:

1. Rings are required to bring Falkreath into range for Kingdom status. No PVP town, no Kingdom.
2. All PVP based new recruits will be required a short Conscript service into the Ironpass Army (name under construction) This town will be a MAJOR draw for PVP players. We desperately need more available security forces under our command.
3. PVP town is badass. Although governed by the Mayor, as well as overwatched by the Grand Council, PVP town will be given a license to kill. A short list of rules protect friendly towns and allies of I.R.O.N. Kingdom, from the inevitable devastation this town wields.

My personal goals as Mayor:

I need to construct a formal list of allies, and Non-aggression pacts.

Demonxman

Obsidian
I think if I can get my bro back on this server we both will join falkreath seeing as how you need people there. I have made a join request to stronghold about ironpass but it seems he's a few days inactive on the forums xD

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
I think if I can get my bro back on this server we both will join falkreath seeing as how you need people there. I have made a join request to stronghold about ironpass but it seems he's a few days inactive on the forums xD

See me ingame. Or PM a GrandCouncil member a town app.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
In future please notify me before leaving Spire so I can reorganise the Charter. (Although I don't assume you wish to rejoin.)

In reply to getting items stolen and raids, the raids I understand, but I think I made it pretty clear when you joined that if items got stolen, we can get them back if you notify myself ASAP afterwards.

Anyhow, good luck with Ironpass, Spire will be watching.
(Sorry 'bout that, IP.)

Whats a "spire"?

linuxguy

Stone
3: Do not attack unless provoked
Either you Lie about this or you lack the capability to keep your citizens in line.
This rule is broken daily.
Unless of course you are trying to say your at war with New Tempest by raiding us.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
Either you Lie about this or you lack the capability to keep your citizens in line.
This rule is broken daily.
Unless of course you are trying to say your at war with New Tempest by raiding us.

Proof would help your argument.