• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

beastj9

Gold
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Beastj9 is my ign.​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have played minecraft since the last stage of alpha. and i just joined yesterday, teehee​
3: How old are you? i;m 13​
4: How often do you play in a week? i play everyday unless i'm sick.​
5: Why do you want to join our township? because i enjoy having a good community and help people​
6: What class are you? i am a warrior.​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Lol yes of course.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes i do know.​
9: What is our township rule #6? your rule 6 is all of the severs rules. ( i've done it don't worry)​

Sorry beast, we currently aren't accepting members unless they have a relation IRL to someone in town already. I HIGHLY suggest you join Valhalor, Val and Hal work side by side and we act as one, so you would still get to interact with Hal's citizens.

Eleyond

Coal
I quit MC (for now), but I have to say, this city is going places. Never have I seen such teamwork before:D

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I actually don't think we need a "roof" at all to be honest --- once we finish the wall design I think it will be virtually impossible to get over it. I have a design that from the current top of the wall, goes inward a few blocks, and then up several blocks - even if someone could manage to get to the outermost top portion of the wall, there would be no way for them to get up enough blocks to get over the inner small portion of the wall at the top (hope this makes sense).

A dragoon could pillar up and jump 4 blocks over to the top of the wall, correct? If they could do that than the smaller part of the wall would be no problem.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
The current outer wall is already 4-5 blocks inside of the actual region, so it would already be a stretch for them to even make it to the current outer wall. Even if they were somehow able to make it, the smaller, inner portion, will go up to the top of the map, and they won't be able to pillar up because they will already be in the city region.

The inner portion of the wall, that goes up to the top of the map, will be much more than 5 blocks inside the region, so there is no way they could get over.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
and if we cat
The current outer wall is already 4-5 blocks inside of the actual region, so it would already be a stretch for them to even make it to the current outer wall. Even if they were somehow able to make it, the smaller, inner portion, will go up to the top of the map, and they won't be able to pillar up because they will already be in the city region.

The inner portion of the wall, that goes up to the top of the map, will be much more than 5 blocks inside the region, so there is no way they could get over.

catch em and GANK EM..... muahhahh

we need a good ganking

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2

Hmmmm, so if the inner portion is about 9 blocks high, a dragoon couldn't jump OR pillar over. And we might be able to trap him too, if he's dumb enough to go AFK

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Whoa. Hang on a sec.

Due to new people seeming to lack food, we should set up a food shop! GREAT business, maybe on the west road if we get perms from IP. Melons would be the minimum of food we had to sell.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah...I'm pretty sure it will be impossible to get over without glitching.

Edit: Response to food post from Zas: Since we have an incredibly awesome wheat farm, we can make tons of bread very easily. I already have hundreds and hundreds of bread, and I have barely harvested the thing.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmmmm, so if the inner portion is about 9 blocks high, a dragoon couldn't jump OR pillar over. And we might be able to trap him too, if he's dumb enough to go AFK

lava bucket... if i recall its legal in town defense.... :) ( correct me if i am wrong)

Eleyond

Coal
Why you quit MC? :(
I'm not much of a builder, and pve/pvp got boring for me. I'm hoping that 1.9 or one of the later updates will give me enough to do to come back. Also, I'm currently getting back into LoL (I completely stopped playing to focus on MC)

stungib

Stone
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? andrewh_11​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Close to a year. Joined on 10/11/2011​
3: How old are you? 27​
4: How often do you play in a week? Every other day​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? Bc I am friends with kperkins1982, sadikyo and mdperk2​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I do now.​
9: What is our township rule #6? All Server Rules​

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? andrewh_11​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? Close to a year. Joined on 10/11/2011​
3: How old are you? 27​
4: How often do you play in a week? Every other day​
5: Why do you want to join Halvalor? Bc I am friends with kperkins1982, sadikyo and mdperk2​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? Rogue​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? I do now.​
9: What is our township rule #6? All Server Rules​

:eek:

*tear*